Chapter 9

» Chapter 9 » 

The Bubbler : Part 1

(Y/N's POV)

"Hey Y/N!" Chichi called out to me. "What is it?" I asked her as she floated to me. "It's Adrien's birthday tomorrow" She said, which made me bulge my eyes out in disbelief. "And you're just telling me this NOW?!" I told her. "Ugh, it's not important, I gotta get a present, ASAP" I said as I quickly got dressed and grabbed my shoulder bag and let Chichi get in it.

I walked out my door and headed downstairs. "Oh Y/N, what's the rush?" My mother said as she noticed me in a hurry. "A friend of mine has a birthday tomorrow and I forgot to get him a gift so I'm getting him one right now" I said in one breath. "Him?" My mother asked. I ignored her question and walked out the front door and told my driver to drop me to the mall

<After le shopping>

After circling the entire mall, I finally was able to get him a present. It was a necklace with a silver feather.

I'll admit, for something small it was very expensive

I'll admit, for something small it was very expensive. But luckily, I had enough money to buy it. I also requested them to wrap it like a present, which they did. I looked at the time on my phone, 9:04PM. Woah, I've been in the mall for almost an hour.  I was currently inside the limo with my driver driving us back home.

As we finally made it back home, I headed upstairs and placed Adrien's gift on the bedside table. I quickly changed into my pajamas and sat on my bed. I took out my phone and started to play [Favorite Song]. I soon started to feel my eyelids become heavy, until I finally fell asleep.

<Next Day>

I hopped out of the car- err, limo. I soon saw Adrien and Nino talking about something, and Alya and Marinette hiding? Anyway, I walked towards Adrien and Nino. "Hey Adrien, Nino" I said as I approached them. "Oh hey Y/N" They both greeted me back. I suddenly remembered something as I shuffled through my bag and took out my present for Adrien. "Oh and Happy Birthday Adrien" I greeted him as I gave him the gift.

He took it as he looked at me, "Thanks Y/N, it means a lot to me" he smiled and blushed a bit. Why did he blush? I honestly don't know, but I don't want worry about it.

(Third Person POV)

"See? Y/N gave her gift to Adrien easy peasy, why can't you?" Alya asked her troubled friend, as she was hesitating on whether to give Adrien his gift or not.

"Because she doesn't like Adrien the way I do!" Marinette said. (Oh I'm not so sure about that *wink* sorry, again. C-continue..)

"Or maybe because she doesn't over think it and just gave him the gift! Whether she does like him or not" Alya told her, "Just go over there and give him the gift!" She pushed Mari to where Adrien, Nino and Y/N was. Mari took a deep breath and walked towards them, until Chloe pushed her away.

"Adrikins!" Chloe said in a flirty voice as she clung on to Adrien's arm. "Happy Birthday, did you like the gift I gave you?". Adrien looked at her questioningly, "I didn't get your present" he said. "Ugh, stupid mailmen!" She said as she walked back to Sabrina. The school bell rung, which means school is starting.

<After School> 

(Y/N's POV)

I was with my mom in the kitchen, we were currently eating lunch that came from New York. "Aw, I missed eating these" I said as continued to eat. "Where did you get it?" I asked my mother. "Oh, I forgot to tell you, your Aunt Stacy came here while you were in school" She said. I quickly jumped from my seat, "WHAT?! She came all the way here from LA?!". My mom nodded, "Aw I gotta see her! It's been years since I last saw Auntie!" I said as I sat back down. "She came here just to visit us, but she won't be staying for long, she's only here for vacation" My mother told me, "Plus I kinda told her to come here since I know that it's been a while since you saw her"

I walked over to my mom and hugged her, "You're the best!". Suddenly, the kitchen window busted open as a huge green bubble appeared and took mom. "MOM!" I yelled as it flew back out the window. "Y/N hurry! We need to save your mother and the others who are trapped in those bubbles!" Chichi said as she floated to me. I nodded in agreement, "Chichi, speed me up!"

I transformed into Cheetah; suit, mask, ears, tail and nunchucks. I jumped out the window and climbed up to the roof of the mansion. I looked around and saw noise coming from Adrien's place. I quickly jumped over there to see what the ruckus was about. I saw there was a party, and a weird looking dude who sounds like Nino. He must've been akumatized.

Ladybug soon arrived and approached me. "Where do you think the akuma is?" I asked her, she looked at me then examined 'The Bubbler'. "Probably in his giant bubble wand" Ladybug said. Suddenly the music changed into a slow dance, the people paired up and danced. "Is it me, or does everyone seem a bit weird?" I heard Adrien say. "Oh forget about them! Let's go dance, come on!" Chloe said as she dragged Adrien to the middle and started dancing with him, with Adrien clearly uncomfortable with the situation. Chloe leaned closer to him as Adrien leaned back.

I growled in anger as I saw Chloe trying to flirt with Adrien, am I jealous? I then heard LB gasp "There is no way this is happening" She said, I looked at her questioningly. "Lucky charm!" She yelled as a record landed in her hands, "A record?" She questioned. She then looked around to see what she can do with it. She smirked then threw the disc at a building as it fell on the record player and the music changed. Adrien quickly moved away from Chloe as he laughed awkwardly.

"Dude! Who just hijacked my mix?" Bubbler said as he noticed the music change. "Yours truly" LB and I said, until her earrings beeped. "I gotta go, see ya later Cheetah" She said as she jumped off so she could de-transform. I hid somewhere, too, to transform back to normal. Chichi flew out of my bracelet and landed on my palms.

"Let's get you something to eat" I said as I hid her in my bag and walked in the party. Adrien noticed me and walked towards me, "Y/N! Glad you could come" He said as he hugged me, which caught me off guard and made me blush, but I hugged back anyway. "I wouldn't miss out your birthday, now would I?" I told him as we broke from the hug. He chuckled, "Hey um, I'll just get some food" I said as I walked towards the food table. I quickly grabbed pieces of chocolates and stuffed them in my bag for Chichi to eat.

I then saw Bubbler talking to Ivan, then suddenly trapped him in a bubble. I gasped as I quickly hid where I know no one could see me and transformed.

"Chichi, speed me up!"

========

Ahh, two updates in a day. *pats self in back*

Sorry it took a while, my family and I had to go to a New Year's party. Speaking of New Year, happy new year guys! See ya'll in the next chap!