No Way in Hell

-Your POV-

Underlined: unknown person
Italics:Cherie

What the hell? Is Abbigail pranking me?

You:Umm....excuse me...but what is your name?

Unknown:You don't know me!? Wow. Mostly everyone I mistakenly texted knew me. Your very surprising.

You:Well...yeah...just tell me.

Unknown:My name is Kim TaeHyung! I'm a Vocalist in BTS. The top hit k-pop group

WHAAAATTT!!?!!!!?

You:Stop pranking me Abbie. I'm sorry for forcing you to sleep.

TaeHyung:Who's Abbie....?

Abbigail.....I think I met my bias...

TaeHyung:Hey! Tell me your name now! It's not fair...

You:Yea..My name is Cherie. I am a vocalist as well. I do covers for BTS. But in transgender. I play as..V

TaeHyung:Wow! I guess we totally met the right person huh?

You:Yea. Maybe. But..you don't watch our covers. Our covers are mostly...a hit. But no BTS member has watched them yet.

TaeHyung:Want me to tell Kookie them to watch It? Cause I can

You:Yea! That'll be great!

I can't wait to tell Abbie this.

TaeHyung: Also..please keep this number to yourself....

Oops...I'm sorry Abbigail. It's a promise to me and TaeHyung now. Sorry.

You: It's a promise then!

TaeHyung: Yup! Thanks a ton! Whoops. Kookie just got here. Text you later?

You: Yea. Sure.

Then we stopped talking. Though I'm still hoping to see him in real life...ahhh~ living in Korea was a good idea. Thank god...

-Next day Morning-

So friken bored...ugh. Homework...wait! I FINISHED MY HOMEWORK! Let's go out tonight!!!!

I quickly put on ripped jeans and some red and black faded flanal. I'll check out the studio. Maybe half of BTS Girls are there.
Once I got to the studio BTS Girl Dope was being played loudly and I suddenly saw Abbigail blushing deep dark red. I went in and saw BTS. Wow. TaeHyung was...not joking huh..? Wait how does he know where the girls and I work?

"Hey Cherie!!!!! LOOKIE HEREEE!! Kim TaeHyung said you and him are dating now!!! Is that true!!???!" I heard her say.

What the fuck....WE WERE NEVER DATING!!!! But TaeHyung's face starts to cringe in faint. While the rest are all staring at him and back to me.

"Abbie. By the looks of his face and the rest. It's a Prank. Nice try Abbigail." I said and patted her head. Even if I don't want to boss the girls around the Real BTS I just did what a real manager and Leader is supposed to do.
"Okay girls. Stop playing around. Get into the Studio we are going to practice 'Fire' again. J-hope. Start getting the moves right. Your confusing the whole group with your turns. Get that?" I said demanding.

The REAL J-Hope flinched because he heard his stage name. Which was funny because he even squealed a bit.

Then, Rap Monster; the REAL ,stopped me and said "Wait...why're you the leader?" He asked. Apparently I had to explain. Then my Rap Monster stood out and said "She's our manager and Leader. Even if she is V. She did bring us together. Plus. She holds all of our information. If she didn't bring us together. We wouldn't have been a hit cover page on YouTube. Plus. There's the showcases. So yea.." she flushed and got back into the studio practicing her lines and dance moves.

"Don't you have to practice too GV?" TaeHyung said.

"Haha. Very funny. I practice everyday. If I don't I can't work on my homework, my managerial, and the Dance. Plus there's the BTS Girl Fans comments that I need to reply" I told him. They looked very surprised but I just smiled. I then turned around and turned on the background sounds.

"Kookie A. Make sure to get your high notes yeah? I gave you your medicine for your throat yea? Does it work?" She nodded in response and I gave them a thumbs up and they put their headphones on and I quickly got in work.
________________________________
-V's POV-

Cherie put her head phones on all of us stared at her in question.  Isn't she the manager? When I heard my part she started to sing. We all got surprised and we all kinda moved back a bit.
So is that really how their work is? Isn't that hard? She must be working harder than all of them.
But, her voice~ so relaxing. It's like me but I'm a girl!! Ahhh~ I wanna work with them. We can have a tour with them but our fans would go crazy mad so we better not. But...let's see..
Jimin and Kookie were wide open because none of the girls seem to be having a hard time. All of them closing their eyes, listening to the music. Cherie sure is good at this huh..?
Rap monster is...staring at Rap monster. This is getting confusing. We need to work on their names as well.

-time passes and the girls finish recording-

"Great job! Rap monster A practice your moves! We're going to the dance studio next. Take a 10 minute break and talk to the boys if you want. I'll check out the track okay?" I heard  Cherie say. They all seem to be happy the way things are.
"V C. Can we talk with you since your their manager?" Rap Monster had called her out and I kinda felt like she was in trouble..I hope she's not. The things she does for us and her friends are very nurturing. I love their teamwork.
________________________________
-Rap Monster's POV-

I called Cherie if I could talk to her. I think TaeHyung felt a chill. I think he's thinking too much about Cherie. I need to warn Cherie. And congratulate her as well.
"Cherie. I spoke with my manager and he wants to meet with you. Apparently since you guys are a Big Hit as well. Our fans have made a decision that consents of both of our groups to have a tour, and work together. Don't you think?" I saw Cherie's face light up.
"We will do our very best!" They all said and bowed. Such cute young girls huh? They've followed their dreams at the age of 16.
"How old are you from younger to older?" I've asked to make sure of their age.
"We're all 19. Age 16 we all thought of this. We couldn't really do anything about it at that age." Cherie had said. Age 19. Are you kidding?!!? Their way younger than us! Wait...
Then Cherie Just remembered something.
"OH MY GOSH!!! Girls hurry up. Today is live on Musically. We have to go. We're so sorry about this BTS. We'll see you guys later?" We all nodded. It's just a disappointment we can't be with them...