Dreams come True✔️

So....now that ya'll know the characters...let's get to the intriguing part!
________________________________________

-V's POV-

She looks so cute when she's surprised. I started to swoon at her cute exciting expression and she kinda hit me....ow..she hits hard..

"We're really getting a chance to work with BTS?" She asked, she sounded like this was important; which to her group, this is important.
"Well, this isn't a chance, you have too. If you don't, their fans will be starting an uproar if they don't see you their in your first tour" my manager said pointing to me then her. She nodded her head non-stop.
"OH MY HYUNG!!!" She screamed doing a victory stance.
Wait...what?
"Oops...sorry....hehe.~" she said. I guess that's what she always says when she's happy. That's cute~!

-Next Day-

I slowly get up from my bed and slide off my bed; I sighed. "So it's Cherie's Showcase today huh..? Ch-Cherie's-" I suddenly jumped up "CHERIE'S SHOWCASE!!" I yelled in glee. Wait...hehe~ surprising her is best.
________________________________________

-VC's POV-

I woke up at 6:00 to get the girls ready for our showcase. Being a manager plus a member of the group is hard. Luckily, after this showcase, I'll tell the girls the big news! How wonderful right? Never knew this'll all just happen outta no where right? But I hope the decision I made is good for the girls...
But one thing...I hope we don't fall...IN LOVE! I know mostly everyone that has this chance to get to know them, and work with them, they'd totally be in love! But, the girls and I want to fall in love, but we can't let the fans down.

-During showcase-

"So, when did all of you beautiful young ladies started to make covers for BTS?" Mr.Chunin asked

"We started to make covers for BTS when we we're in 8th grade. We all felt like if we were in dance we all could dance for this too. Suddenly, we became internet famous and our first video got viral, surprising really" I answered, I smiled at Mr.Chunin and the girls.

"You girls are the only people that the real BTS has noticed that you made a cover for them. Why?" He asked, was he being suspicious? I know I have his number....but...I didn't tell anyone!

"I don't know. I think it was because they were going through their songs on YouTube and found ours instead." I said, trying not to sound suspiciously. I think my voice cracked a bit....

Then suddenly, DOPE came on and the real BTS was here.

"Hellllllooooo~! It's me V! Mr.Chunin I must say, your going viral with these obnoxious questions. Why wouldn't we watch their video. It was unique. Don't ya think so?" Then every boy sat next to the girl who played each other. We started to watch our video DOPE as some of us hummed to the song.

When DOPE finished BTS started to clap for us and V smiled to me.

-after the showcase-

I sighed. Thanks to Taetae we're totally fine. I looked at V and he smiled at me, I blushed a little and looked away, he started to chuckle a bit.

What's so funny? Me blushing and turning away quickly isn't much as a thing to chuckle about, right? Tell me NOWWWW!!

I started to whine to myself as the girls stared at me while V was still chuckling to himself. I looked at V and pouted. He walked to me and patted my head lightly, I blushed again but didn't turn away.

Wait, what am I doing? I don't want none of them to fall in love, right? THEN WHY AM I BLUSHING???!!

I suddenly cross my arms and walked away to hide how confused I was. Everyone went home while I went to the studio to meet with the BTS's manager to make it a final and sign the contract.

"Thank you for working with us. We will take care of your group as well, Ms.Falcon." The manager said.

I shook his hand and smiled. He tightened the grip and let go my hand. He showed me to where the girls would move when we start working. We will start working together as a group next week. This week. We will get ready to move to our new place.

________________________________________

-Rapmonster's P.O.V-

I wonder how the meeting went...? Did it go well..?

I suddenly shook my head and started to hum DOPE and started to think about RapmonsterA the girl. I smiled and shook my head.

What why am I thinking about her!!???

---------------------_____________----------------------

Sorry I didn't update this chapter sooner. And I'm also sorry for this cliff hanger. Will Rapmonster finally find his true forbidden love? Or will he ignore his feeling just for the sake of fame? Here's the main question. Does he have the cold heart to actually ignore that feeling..?

💞✔️Angela✔️💞