Chapter One: Welcome Home

         “Drama separates pain but cannot stop elimination.”

~Megumi’s POV~

         How many years has it been now since I last visited this mansion? I should have just refused the offer to come home. I have not one great memory here. I hold no resentment towards my uncle, Karl Heinz, for what he did to me when I was about to turn seventeen because what he said after the fact was I reminded him of my mother. I could not deny that fact though. I was the spitting image of her from top to bottom. I hate getting mistaken for her all the time. What could Karl or Richter want with me now? I arrived six hours ago and I am just now showering feels awkward but in the bathroom now. I have always enjoyed showers for odd reasons. I sensed the presence of someone in the bathroom with me. I looked over my shoulder and saw Laito. “Do not move,” He said. “Who are you?” He was confused because the woman looked like Yamato.

         “Yamato’s younger twin sister Megumi. Let me go, Laito.” She said. He continued holding her shoulder. “I said let go.” She ordered and he let go of her.

         “Why cannot I touch you?” He questioned her.

         “Leave now,” She commanded.

         “I guess I have to go but I will wait for you.” He said with a smirk on his face. He disappeared and she finished her shower then realized that she did not bring any clothes with her. She wrapped a towel around her body and hair. She walked into her room and found Laito lying on her bed.

         “Leave now,” She hissed as he got up and walked towards her. He put his hands on the towel and it dropped to the floor. He grabbed her full breasts and licked her neck slowly. A small moan escaped her lips. He let his hands survey her body. His lips found her neck and placed kisses up her neck another moan escaped her mouth. “Laito,” she moaned as he continued to kiss, lick, and suck on her neck. He was about to bite her but she finally gained her composure again. “You better hurry up and get ready for dinner. No school for the next week either.” She stated as she pulled clothes out of her drawers and started to get dressed.

         “What do mean no school?” Laito asked. He was confused again.

         “The school was informed of my arrival two days ago. I have business with the school among other things. I have a meeting with my father and yours as well before I depart again. I was called back by both of them.” She explained.  Laito disappears and she finishes getting dressed as she feels a familiar pair of arms around her. “Shū,” she said as he bit her neck roughly. She turned around and he licked the blood off his lips as she bit him back. “We have to go to dinner. We have guests coming too.” She said letting go of him. He knew they had to go to dinner but he wanted more. He pinned her up against the wall and slowly licked up the blood that was dripping down her neck. She moaned against his chest and enjoyed the sensation she received from him licking off her neck. He finished and let her go. He disappeared and she went into the bathroom to fully clean off her neck before she exited her room for the dining hall. She ran into the Mukami brothers and her eyes met with Yūma, her soon to be lover, and he just smirked.

         “How are you Princess?” Ruki said as he attempted to grab her to taste her blood again. Yūma stepped in between them. Kō and Azusa appeared behind her and attempted to suck her blood but Shū grabbed both of them by their collars as they heard someone playing the piano.

         “Invitation Promenade Prelude,” Megumi said. Everyone looked at her.

         “How do you know this piece?” Shū asked.