Diego Narraette/diegosaurs Home from Tour

Your pov

You and Diego have been dating for 3 months. Diego went on tour for 2 weeks and he'll be home in 6 days. You really want him home.
Y- you        D-Diego
Y-babe I miss youuuu!!!!
D-I miss you too babygirl!
Y-ugh I miss kissing your cute face
D-when we see each other I'm gonna kiss you all over😏
Y-ughhh😩
D-and hold you like I never have before😊😏
Y-DADDYYYY
D-😏😏
Y-get homeeeeee
D-Mmm go look outside babe😏😏

You go and look out your window and scream. You run outside and jump into Diego's arms. He takes you inside and lays you on the couch. You straddle his lap and kiss him passionately. "I miss you babe" you hug him. "I missed you too babygirl. Wanna watch Netflix" "YASSS" he takes you upstairs and lays you down in bed and pecks your neck. "How about... The conjuring 2" "babe you know I hate scary movies" he smirks and he says "I know" you look at him and bite your lip. "God babygirl that's attractive" he says smirking. You lay down and cover up. He lays down with you and then the movie starts. It gets scary and you jump onto Diego's lap and hide your face in his neck. You decide to tease him. You kiss his neck and he moans. "Babygirl" you keep doing it and he grabs your waist. You start sucking on his neck and he holds your waist tighter. You start grinding on his lap and he flips you over. He then starts kissing your neck. You lift his shirt up and say "baby this has to come off" he takes his shirt off and you smirk and run your hands down his abs   He pulls your shirt off and says "god damn babygirl" he then starts (my cousin just said if Diego was a vampire then he better eat her. Um okay) pulling your pants down. "I need these off too" he said. You then yank his pants down and holy. Shit. He. Was. Huge. He then pushes you down onto the bed again and kisses you. "Babygirl are you sure" he said messing with your bra clip. "Babe I've been ready for you for a while" he then unclipped your bra and threw it across the room. He then started feeling you through your underwear. "Damn babygirl this wet?" He smirked. "Y-ya" you said. He then pulled your underwear down and you flipped him over. You pulled his underwear down and smirked. You sat on his dick and started riding his dick. He threw his head back and moaned. You moaned with him. "Babygirl I-I'm go-na c-c-c-cum" he said "me tooo" you said. You both came and then cuddled.

Well I'm going to hell😀