Weston Koury The Bully

So this ones gonna be a little long so bare with me :)
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••Your pov
    I hear my alarm on my phone go off which means... I have to go to school. Schools a living hell ever since Weston Koury got here. Oh yea Weston's my bully if you didn't know. He doesn't just mentally hurt me, he physically hurts me.
I got up and went to the bathroom. I took a quick shower and got out and blow dried my hair. I put on Adidas sweats, and Adidas crop top because why not? And finally some Adidas NMD's which I'm in love with.
I put on some light makeup and braided my hair into 2 French braided ponytails. I run down stairs and go to the bus stop skipping breakfast.

Weston's pov
  I really like y/n but I don't think she likes me so I beat her up. I really don't want to. I'm gonna ask her out today. I walk to the bus stop and see her. "Hey y/n um can I ask you a question?" I asked scratching the back of my neck.

Your pov
    Weston looks cute but he don't like me. "Sure as long as you don't hit me" I said. "Will you... Go out with me? I'm sorry for everything I did I don't know why I di-" I cut him off by kissing him. "Oh course weston. I've liked you for the longest" "and that's why I bullied you. I didn't think you liked me. But I will never lay another hand on you ever again" we seen the bus coming. I grabbed Weston's hand and ran to my house. "Y/n what are we doing?" Weston asked laughing out of breathe. I ran into my house. "I'm not going to school, and neither are you" I said. "But your parents?" "Oh..." I said sadly. "They died last year but since I was 15 I had a choice to live in Boca or stay here an live by myself" "oh. I'm sorry" he said hugging me. "It's okay I guess. Wanna watch netflix?" "Okay but it's not my fault if I can't keep my hands to myself" "I'm okay with that" we walk up to my room and I plop onto my bed. Weston takes off his shirt "sorry I wanna be comfortable" (this is where it changes to you. Don't worry kiads it's gonna get dirty) you just stop and stare at his abs (WHAT ABS?? WESTON IS FETUS WTF) he smirks and starts kissing you.

Y'all end up fucking the end
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Sorry I was too lazy to right down specifics so here ya go
Vote and comment for requests babygirls❤️ kisses