Chapter 2 - New Meatshack

Applejack rushed into Fluttershy's room without knocking, to see her already sobbing on the floor.
"Oh, Applejack!" She cried flinging wet tears onto Applejack's face as she curled her arms around her. "Glad I could-"
"ZEPHYR BREEZE IS MISSING!" Fluttershy screamed. As fluttershy sobbed harder into Applejack, she added. "Applejack...." with a sniff, "I know it's a lot of work......" she sniffed louder, "but.... but... can you HELP ME WITH MY CHORES?!" And she started burying her head into Applejack's chest, sobbing harder. "Settle down, Sugarcube," she soothed. " 'Corse I'll help you out." Fluttershy muttered her thanks and Applejack got to work. It's time to put my plan to action.

Applejack worked hard, as Fluttershy stroked Angel, who was furiously trying to get out of her grasp, a look of pure hatred and.... a detection of fear? Maybe I'm just seeing things, Applejack thought. The dream has nothing to do with this, right? She resumed feeding Fluttershy's chickens. "Oh, Applejack," Fluttershy whispered. "I forgot to meet Rainbow Dash today... I'll be back." She flew away slowly before Applejack had some time to think about a reply.

Applejack turned around. She had plucked the weeds, fed the chickens and raked the leaves. Now it's time to pick berries....... She started walking into the forest, her hooves making little crunching noises underneath her sweaty horseshoes. She saw a small shed, looking like a some sort of shack. That's where she must keep her berry supply.... no. You're here to pick the berries. Not look at them! Though the shack seemed to catch her eyes, she stayed away from it. She picked up only a few berries, before rushing to the shed again. Now it's time to put the berries in. Applejack felt fear and excitement rising from somewhere deep inside her. She pushed open the door, it creaking loudly. But that wasn't what was scaring Applejack the most. It was what was inside it.