Chapter 9

With docked our boats in the gravel beach and made A small camp on the shore. It was time to get some rest.  In the morning we would have a long journey before us in a rocky labyrinth and then after that we would have to find a way to cross or go around the dead marshes. Honestly I wasn't looking forward to it.

I set up my stuff on the farther end of the camp,I wanted to get some sleep and didn't want to have to listen to everyone talking. I rested against a tree as I fiddled with my necklace from haldir. I wondered what it meant, but deep down I knew that he loved me. The hard part is I don't know if I love him. For the longest time I thought of him as only a friend, I never thought he could be something else. I made a promise to myself that when I got back to him I would have a discussion, by then I would've been able to sort out my feelings. If I loved him I would tell him.

I was interrupted from my thoughts by a sudden panic. I got up and walked the few short paces to where everyone else is set up. Apparently Frodo was gone, this didn't trouble me. What bothered me was the fact that Boromir had gone with him or after him, it was unclear at the moment. I was very worried, I knew that the ring called to Boromir, and I also knew deep down in my heart that Boromir just wouldn't be able to resist the call of the ring. I ran and grabbed my sword as well as my knife and I headed into The forest to look for them.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I stumbled around for a bit looking for a path. Aragorn, legolas, and Gimli had all gone left, that is where the thought Frodo was. However I went right. Suddenly the silence of the forest was broken by the call of a horn. I know it was for bromir and I rushed to him.

As a ran through  the trees following the sound of the horn I caught glimpses of creatures in the forest. Eventually I realized that these creatures were in fact orcs. I face down at least 2 dozen before I got to Boromir .

I was running as hard as I could. I came into a large clearing, corpses littered it. Of to the side Boromir was taking orcs down left and right, he was protecting Merry and Pippin. A large orc, who appeared to be the leader, was standing in the middle of the clearing with a large black bow. I watched in horror as he raised the deadly weapon and produced an arrow. As I ran closer to Boromir 4 orcs challenged me at once, blocking my path. I screamed as the large Orc pulled back a black arrow and released it into Boromirs chest. . Tears ran down my cheeks as I was trying to fight off the orcs to get closer to boromir. To my horror another arrow  struck his chest, but for me I wouldn't have it. I stuck my sword through the chest of the Orc on my left, then the one on my right, and then the one in the very centre, however it got stuck in his chest and I couldn't get it out, so I pulled up my knife. I took out the last orc with the quick stab to the back of the neck and pushed his body out of my way. I ran a few more steps towards Boromir as the third and final arrow hit its mark. In the corner of my eye I saw the two Hobbits merry and pippin take up arms only to be captured.

I had made a grave mistake. In my attempt to reach Boromir I did not take in my entire surroundings. The only thing on my mind was getting to Boromir . When I felt a pair of arms reach for me I freaked out. I dropped my knife as I was pushed harshly to the ground. A rough rope was brought out and tied on my wrists. My Orc capturer dragged me away from the scene as I screamed for Boromir and that damned black bow was raised again. Then my vision went black.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Guess what? I'm back! I had written this chapter when I said it was going to be posted but apparently my iPad hates me and I didn't post. I'm crying because I had to write it again 😭😭😭😭😭 plus I love Boromir so 😭😭😭😭😭😭.

Haha anyways, here's another chapter. I can probably get one or two posted this weekend and then maybe next Wednesday but I'm not sure. My class load is extreme, I have two AP courses which means a lot of homework.

Anyways please vote, comment, and follow! It means a lot and I will follow you back 🙃

Thank you so much for reading.
Until next chapter,

Lord_luthien