Dull mmg

If u guys probably dis not know this.......mmg has a dark side..her name is dull mmg.......u see....dull mmg is...the opposite of mmg......shes more....dark....unfaithful

...depressed...and never smiles...... any way.......I'll just......
_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_

~Hi......Im guessing that person introduced me.....u know....whats the point of being introduced if most ppl in the earth don't know u.....whats the point of life?.....whats the point of family.......I can't feel anything......I cant feel love.. smiles...faith.... happiness....I feel nothing......I feel...hatred....death......war.....abused.sadness....and...used.......am I a toy?.....am I a little waste of life?.......u see.....whats the point of smiling if ur just going to frown again....whats the point in healing wounds if ur just going to get hurt again....whats the point of having friends if ur just going to break up with them.....or move away......whats the point in living if ur just going to die soon?....whats the point of enjoying life if u have some bad times there......the sadness....I don't know who I am anymore.......I don't know who I'll be anymore.....all I know is...... revenge...murder.....and killing ppl is the answer.....unlike mmg...shes so.....happy, faithful...and never gives up...shes so.... stupid...whats the point of smiling anyway.....u see.....none can help me....none can save me from the dark.......im trapped in a wall...can u see?....the wall is closing.....ppl say to break the wall but I can't....im weak......im miserable..........how do u ppl live like this...?....whats the point of anything.....the pain...the sorrow....everything ends with happiness.....and some ends with sadness.....*thinks of family* oh....and this...? *Points at dead bodies of a whole family *......*has a head of a 5 yr old *...... .......whats the point....with families.....?...they won't live long anyway.....so might as well take ur life and family away *grabs u and cuts ur head off* im sorry for....UR FAMILY.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Name: Dull mmg

Things she likes: nothing

Things she dislike: everything

Likes to: kill families.

Dull mmg kills ppl who has families....if she does not see u with a family or does not know u have a family....say u don't have a family....or..of she sees u and she knows u have a family but only knows u... u have to kill urself....mostly because she wants to kill a WHOLE family...she does not care about anyone....she kills mom's, dads, children.....and siblings....

Her appearance: she has grey skin.. no flowercrown so she wears a little flower on her head and it's pink....she has black hair with grey on the tips she has red vines on her and her wings are the same way like her hair and tail......she has black pants and she is only red, black, grey, and white...the only color on her is the pink flower......her eyes are red...and she hates colors......

-"-"-:-"-"-:-:-:!;#,&#*÷,!&#*÷&! £÷,&==*,!
Now that u know thing about her...of u want to talk to her this is the only chapter u can talk to her on....