Nerra

Numa jolted awake. She heard commotion from outside her hut. She slowly got up, reaching for her blaster on her nightstand. She opened the wooden door of her home to find her people, looking up at the sky, worried looks on their faces as two Imperial Star Destroyers hovered over head.
Numa shook her head. The Empire had returned to Ryloth.
She ran through the village, searching frantically for Cham Syndulla.
She found him, his tan head sticking out in the crowd as he scowled at the sky.
"Cham!" She yelled.
He turned.
"What do we do?" Numa asked.
"We'll have to keep fighting, Numa. For Ryloth." He replied.
She nodded, and Cham handed her a second blaster.
"Go. Get ready to ambush." He said.
Numa ran away from Cham, heading into the underground tunnels, where she would wait to attack.
She heard the familiar screech of TIE fighters near the surface, and she hoped down into a tunnel.
She stealthily moved throughout them, running until she was right under an alleyway. She knew troopers would be patrolling, so this was the perfect spot.She would pop out from one of the entrances, hopefully taking a trooper or two by surprise.
She heard thumps and the walls shook slightly as the TIEs landed, and many footsteps as the neared her.
Numa pushed open the hatch of the tunnel at the perfect moment, and a bucket head fell right in.
She kicked the blaster from his hands, pointing her own at his head.
"Why is the Empire here?!" She demanded.
"Numa?" The trooper asked.
"What?" She said surprised. She pressed the barrel of the blaster harder into the helmet.
"Numa. It's me, Boil." He answered.
Numa's hands began to shake as she remembered the clone. She tossed the blaster aside and ripped of his helmet. A clone, hair shaved the same as Boil had.
"It's really you. Boil." She whispered.
Boil smiled.
"Where's Waxer?" Numa asked.
Boil's face fell, and Numa immediately got the message.
"Waxer died during the Clone War." He whispered, looking at her sadly.
Numa felt tears well up in her eyes.
"Why did you join the Empire?" She asked, quietly.
Boil was silent, looking down as Numa stared holes in his skull, making him feel guiltier than he ever had.
He heard pounding footsteps, and assumed Numa had ran away, disgusted. That would of hurt him more than the blaster bolt that just pierced his chest.
He looked up as Numa screamed, catching his head in her arms.
He felt himself began to drift away, the pull towards everlasting sleep irresistible.
"Bye, Numa." He whispered.
"No. No. No, Boil. Stay with me." She saw the clone's yellowish orange eyes begin to close. "Please! Boil!"
It was too late.
Cham yelled at her, telling her to follow, but she ignored him, pressing her green forehead to Boil's.
Tears streamed down her face and fell on to Boil's as she whispered.
"Nerra."