Chapter twelve

Above is a picture of Ruby's step mom.

There will be three povs. In this chapter.

There is also so some violence and mature content in this chapter, if you are sensitive to this I suggest that you do not read Ethan's pov. It doesn't contain any important plot line for the story.

*Edited* Special thanks for editing this chapter goes to RunningTally

Seth’s pov.

I really want to kill Ethan but if kill him I would be alpha of Shadow Death pack along with my pack and that would cause a lot of headaches. I want to just wipe him and his pack out and not worry about it, but my mate and her sister want answers so I promised to get them.

I remember that in the package Ruby received there was a map. Christine also pulls a map out of her package when we are examining it, so I tell Ruby to grab hers as well. They looked the same at first, but I remember when packs want to coordinate they send a map that looks the same to the alphas in natural light, but with use of a special light, they could see the hidden place that they were supposed to meet at.

I dig through my drawers and find the light. It was my dad's and I guess I just never got rid of it. I turn the main light out and start shining it over the maps. Then we put the maps on top of each other and there is only one place they both mark identically. It’s the Rocky Mountains - a good 4-day trip at least, and that in a decent car that can drive through the mountains. I really don’t want to leave my pack that long in case Ethan tries to pull another stunt but I don’t want to leave my mate that long either because at least four days there and the at least four days back would be at least eight days that she is away, not counting stops and other things like that.

Ruby's pov.

I knew as soon as I heard how long it was going to take that this is going to be hard to work something out. Leo is not going to want to leave his mate and he has a pack to go back to. Seth isn't going to want to be away from me that long and has to take care of our pack.

I try and start thinking of a way we could get there and back without too much drama; I look at the map again just to be sure. I really want answers but do I want them bad enough to leave my mate for over a week to get them?

"Why don't we all get some rest and finish talking more about this later?" Seth says.

I think for a second before answering, "I'm going to fix me a snack really quick and meet you at our room."

I go into the kitchen fix myself a bite, eat it, then run to our room where Seth is already lying down in. I snuggle up beside him to get warmer.

"I love you Ruby, no matter what we decide on," he says.

"I love you too, no matter what, and nothing can separate us; no amount of distance or other wolves could keep us apart," With that being said I hug Seth and go to sleep holding on to him.

Ethan's pov.

I need to train my wolves better. They beat Samson and killed most of our wolves. I went there with thirty of my wolves and Samson came with thirty of his wolves, including him. I left with nineteen wolves including me. It didn't help that Adan is still absent and hasn't talked to me. The last thing he did was take control of me to let Ruby go.

When I get my hands on her and her sister I'm going to torture both of them and make Ruby watch as I let my strongest warriors breed with her sister. Then I am going to make her sister watch as I slowly strip Ruby of her pride and breed with her myself, and I will do this every day until Ruby is moaning my name and begging me for more, while her sister has to sit and watch as her sister is slowly broken down. They will pay for making me look weak and pathetic, I will show them all what I can do! I will be their worst nightmare, I will make sure Ruby's mate is kept alive long enough for him to see Ruby moan my name instead of his. Then I’ll make her watch as I kill Seth and have his blood spill all over her. I’ll listen to her sweet screams of sorrow while I go back and breed with her some more.