Woke up sad. (Mark)

I dumbly nodded my head, realizing I had accepted to stay at Donghyuck's house made my head hurt.
Why had I accepted? Why did I not think before I act? I had remember then as I looked at Donghyuck's dumb ass *cough cute* face that I should think over my actions before I do. Well unfortunately, I had not.
Now I'm stuck at my half bully/ half mutual's house. I coughed and took out my math and English homework from my bag and Donghyuck stared at the thick excerpt like it was his life savings.
Screaming eternally, I accidently rubbedy ass all over Donghyuck's face trying to get up to see his progress which was an misspelled, "Have you evehr drem." And I at least gave him mental credit for the attempt.
He looked over my project too, and said he couldn't read half the words and I just smiled.
Something strange that I had noticed is that he wasn't sending me as many dirty looks, nor sassy comebacks. I just shrugged it off though, thinking it was just because I was helping him.
I remembered the Science homework and we quickly worked on that one, since we both realized it was about to be 8p.m. and we both at least wanted somewhat of a good rest.
We both agreed on waking up at four and working on the rest of it so that we could at least spend half of the day tomorrow having fun.
Now, this is where it started to get messy. *que uniq eoeo* We both didn't know how we were going to sleep. We both opted with sleeping on the floor, but that soon flopped as the princess *cough donghyuck cough* Said it was too hard to sleep, that he'd miss his bed, and that Roger (His bed,) misses him as well.
I only rolled my eyes and scoffed and told him that I'd be staying on the ground, but he wasn't taking no as an answer.
He yelled at me for a straight three minutes talking about how he did not want to be a bad house guest and that we'd both sleep on the bed.
I sighed and rubbed my temples, releasing them from the upcoming migraine. He only half glared at me and he fixed the bed to where his stuffed animals didn't take all of the space of the Queen sized bed.
I sighed as I looked at the florescent light beaming a great two am. Just great I said in my head. I didn't get any sleep, yet we need to get up in two hours, and Donghyuck is sleeping next to me, attempting to cuddle me while snoring.
I sighed once more once my migraine settled in from lack of sleep and I had now wished we choose five am to wake up.
I managed to sleep, but at least not without a fight between my body and I, but I realized as soon as I hugged Donghyuck back, I didn't need to fight myself and I melted in his embrace. Now I could tell why Donghyuck was sleeping so easily.
I was already angry and tired once I heard his alarm ring to wake us up, and God I did not want this. But my anger towards the world changed as soon as I saw him, and then I knew. I did like him. I woke up sad.

(a/n:When I saw her face I'm a believer~ LOL I'm back, but not for long school is making me mad trademark and I'm highkey pissed rn so I feel like mark lol anyways bye I hope yall like this trash.)