Mark (I fucked up, or did I?

We were heading to the movie theaters and a cool breeze hit our faces, making up shiver underneath our clothes.
  I guess Donghyuck noticed and grabbed my hand, either by accident or not, I did not care. I smiled and he looked back at me, blushing, which made me blush as well.
We quickly made it to the movie theaters and Donghyuck payed for our tickets, and food. I couldn't help but to feel bad.
Donghyuck kicked the back of my knee and we soon started setting off to the showing.
It has been quiet a while since it has came out, I should know since I went to the premier, so no one was there besides a couple, already making out before the previews started.
Me and Donghyuck grimaced and went all the way to the back, making sure we were more than far away from the couple.
Halfway through the movie, the couple sat up, and went away, I just assumed they went to the bathroom to "relieve" themselves.
Donghyuck wasn't paying attention to the movie, and neither was I, we kept talking and eating popcorn and Donghyuck eventually reached for my hand.
He leaned in and whispered in my ear, "Do you like me?"
My blood ran cold, and my face was burning in crimson.
I nodded and I felt his cheek rise next to mine, he turned his head so his lips were on my cheek, and embraced me.
"Good, because I like you too," He said softly next to my ear.
I smiled and pulled back to peck his lips a bit.
He smiled and laughed airy next to my lips, and made the kiss a little deeper.
By the time we split apart, the bomb had already exploded on the island due to the death star, and Princess Leia was on the screen.
I got up and Donghyuck was right behind me. We exited the movies hand in hand.
"I think this is a good time to ask you Mark," Donghyuck started. "Will you be my boyfriend," He asked shyly.
"Of course I will," I said three lightposts away from his house. He stopped suddenly and pulled me into his embrace and kissed me deeply.
I kissed him back, and felt myself have a hard time breathing so close to him.
His cologone clicking into my senses and I blushed deeply once again.
He pulled away, and I stared deep into his eyes. They were sparkling and mine were a bit out of focused. I smiled and we continued walking to his house.
Once I reached his house it was 4pm and I had unwanting to picked up my backpack and clothes I wore from the night before. I exited his house but not without just one more kiss, and walked home, fuzzy on the inside.
Once I got home, I was greeted by my older brother and hugged him before putting up all my belongings, and texting Donghyuck for the rest of the day.

A/N: This story will have a bit more chapters ;)