A Hero's Identity

Colors

Ch. 9

(- watch?v=X2Me2zHo4dw –How Effects should look when bending light. (Or check out the other videos too, I like the 'ribbon' effect more.

- watch?v=qu3uASbmEtg –How Sparkles flies and kinda looks, but her ears are down and more hairy lol xD)

A Hero's Identity

By: Cutegirlmayra( I'm sorry I haven't updated in a long time! I've had some health issues and then went back to fanfiction for a while. But, here I am! Haha, gonna try and get this next part done and over with. This is now Jet's point of view, I had a way of making dashes or something to show the change in perspective but Ficitonpress doesn't support that and so it didn't do work, leading to confusion. Sorry about that... but here's the next chapter! And I'm happy you've stuck with me so far :) please continue to support me as I edit and go through to finally get further and deeper into this wonderful world... of Colors! )

I was downstairs, after I had the saving grace of the Butler, Jankins, change Lily's clothes for me. That way, I could keep my dignity; and the guy had kids, was older, so thankfully Richard figured out what he had said and quickly made adjustments...

However, I'm sure she'll be thankful he got her out of that and into my mother's old nightgown. It was WAY too big for her, haha! But he was able to slip it on her with no problems, hopefully, that will do her some justice.

The butler came down shortly after, Mr. Jeffery Jankins, with his ever proper British accent and his long, lanky body. He wore deep satin black with his white shirt and bowtie, so proper; you'd swear HE was the guy who was rich, not us.

"Master Aldin, I presume the young woman in the guest bed with the ridiculously oversized nightgown formerly worn by your mother is... your friend?" he straightened himself up during the first bit of his talking, and rearranged some pillows I messed up on the couch, before looking disbelievingly over to me and asking that question.

"Is it so humorous to think I might actually have a friend?" I asked Jankins, as he rolled his eyes.

"Oh certainly not, Master Aldin. But a female friend is... well,... quite intriguing." He clicked his tongue and winked to me, then walked toward the kitchen. He was totally playing with me now, and I hated the teasing, but slightly smiled at his mischief.

"What dude wakes up this late at night and puts on a suit and tie?" I asked, teasing him right back.

"It's in the job description." He spoke from the open kitchen, and started to get some supplies together for a big meal in the morning, so it seemed.

"Apparently.." I took my drink and gulped it down. There was only one thing I had to do now that Lily was alright.... Lily... the fact that she was Colors blew my mind a little bit.. then again.. she did always seem to be around the trouble...

Even when I first saw her...

Dang, this isn't destiny is it?

That could be a bit weird.

But... kinda fun too.

"I assume the Master knows she's here?" Jankins asked. "Considering he asked me to go up there and fetch you. When I saw the young mistress and you, you told me the details but I'm still a little... uncertain to his awareness of your preventure."

That bunny had ducked under Lily's covers, and I figured it was best to keep that under wraps, for now... anyway.

"Don't worry. He knows. He went to fetch the doctor.."