Chapter 1

I woke up; shock and terrified. I pushed my dirty blonde hair away from my face as a tear slipped out off my eyes. The nightmares has been going on. Non-stop. I dont think its ever going to go away. . .

I get out from bed and wear my normal lime green shirt. Just in the time, Tinkerbell flies into the room, she yawns, her hair in a mess, slowly tying it into a bun with her small hands. She slowly flies towards me and says," There's news, a kid got murdered last night... He's not exactly a kid, he's 15, same like you and... Fairy godmother says we have to bring him back to Neverland."

"Wait... You mean here? Neverland?" I ask. Tinkerbell nods repeatedly. I smile,"Lets go..."

~

It wasn't long until we reached an alleyway at London,England. I see the kid, lying on the floor, I couldn't see much of his features because of his brown hazel hair in his face. I slowly carried him on the bridal side. Tinkerbell sitting on his chest as we flew back to Neverland.

When we reached Tink's and my treehouse, Tink goes back to her room as i carry the boy into my room slowly placing him on my bed. I brush his hair away. I'm gonna be honest... He's beautiful, the most beautiful boy I've ever seen... He jerks up all of a sudden, i jump. 

"Where am I?!" He asks as his beautiful blue eyes meet mine.

"Sssh, its okay... You're in Neverland." I say.

He looks at me as if I'm crazy,"You're kidding right?"

"What no! You are in Neverland."

He looks at me scared and confused."What am i doing here?"

"You dont remember what happened?"

He sniffs," I just remember being stuck in an alleyway and a few men dressed in black surrounded me and asked me for money, i told them i didn't have any and- and-.... i dont remember...."

I sighed."You got stabbed..."

He stared at me in disbelief,"Then why aren't i dead?"

"Neverland is where all the young souls go..." i say.

"So are you dead?" He asks.

I nod.

"How long were you dead?" he asks.

Shrugging i say," im not sure... I died the same age as you."

"Oh," he stares at me,"Who are you....?"

"Im Peter Pan...." I smile." You?"

"Wayne Darling..." He smiled back.

And thats how i knew i was falling for him, but this is still the first chapter.