Chapter 2

"How did you die?" Wayne asks me; his eyebrows in a crease of curiousity. I sighed, i never really shared this personal information with anyone. I break my eye contact with him and pay with my fingers,"It was Christmas Eve, we were coming back home from London. I was being a jerk, my mom wanted me to stay at my grandma's, i really didn't want to, i dont even know why, my grandma's a great person. Until it happened, my dad turned behind to tell me to shut up but when he did, he didn't see a lorry coming towards our way... My mom, dad and me died... Except for my to younger brothers... As i covered for them.... I-I-I'm so selfish-" before i knew it i burst out crying, I never knew i was so damn touchy over this subject.

Wayne hugged me, without hesitating. He never let go of me until all my tears were done falling off my face. "T-thank y-you..." i say. He smiled,"Dont mention it...'

~

"You know, i never really got a right tour over Neverland. Could you show me?" He asks smiling. I smile; grabbing his arm and running out from the treehouse just as we're about to jump, Wayne screams. He doesn't know i can fly... I smirked. I held his waist tight and pushed my feet, we were already in the air. He stared at me in aw. "This is so beautiful..." He muttered under his breath. I smiled as i flew even higher above the clouds, he's smile turn into a grin which was way wider, he let his hand out to touch the clouds.

"It's your turn now!" I yelled through the loud breeze. His eyes grew wider,"What?!" He yelled as i dropped him and i poured some pixie dust on him. Before he knew it he was floating, he refused to open his eyes, i flew to him and placed a hand on his cheek,"Wayne, open your eyes..." I said soothingly. He slowly opened his eyes and looked down; he squealed and hugged me, scared obviously.

Giggling i flew him down to the ground as he was clinging onto me.When our feet touched the ground, he slowly untangled himself from me. We just stared at each others eyes, butterflies grew in my stomach. I placed a hand on his neck, slowly moving to his cheeks, my eyes slowly loomed around from his eyes to his lips. Ugh god, i want to kiss you so badly. I thought.

We started to get closer, closer, closer, closer-- "Peter! I was looking everywhere for you! Dinner is ready and-- Oh, OH! I am so sorry to interrupt y'all all i wanted to say--" 

"Tink, its fine, we're hungry anyways." I mentally groaned. Tink just had to come at the right moment didn't she?

I sighed as we started walking back to the treehouse.