Summers

Tyler was out of sight when the boys started talking again.

"What is his problem!"

"He's a figgin' jerk wad, James." Kyle responded.

"Hey Kyle, wanna show us the pool your always talking about?" William randomly asked staring out in the distance.

"Ah, yesh. i'll show you." Kyle said leaving the place.

"i'll go tell your sister." James said, following to the green door.

"i'll go too." Eddie says.

"Kay. Just meet us back at the house." Kyle says not thinking anything of it. Rick, Ze and Trevor followed Kyle.

James and Eddie entered the back room. The green door had the most color.The four walls were white, clean bright white. There were work benches with half finished project on them too.

Summer was sitting next to one of the three Sinks in the room. Trying desperately to wrap her hand nicely without if falling.

"Um. Summers, your brother left. James went to show the rest of the guys the pool and Tyler to do some project." James says.

"Thats..... Nice." she says, trying again to wrap her hand. She was right handed, so it was difficult to work with her left.

"Do you want some help?" he asked noticing her trouble.

"Ah, Sure." She says turning to him. "if you don't mind. I just cant make this work."

James pulls up a chair/stool and sits to help. Taking her hand carefully and wrapping it.

"James and-" She thinks "Eddie, right?" she asked, looking at the pair.

They nodded in response.

"If you don't mind me asking, but Kyle told me y'all were brothers, but you don't all look like brothers."

"We get that allot" Eddie chuckled. "We're adopted brothers. We share the same Mythic, being an angel, most of the angelic are adopted into a Mythic family. Our parents just happened to adopt all seven of us."

"Seven? I thought it was just the five?"

"We have two sisters.. they don't really like Kyle." James says dryly.

"right..." Summers says.

James finish wrapping the guise around her hand. Happy with his work, he lets go "Try that."

Summers raises her hand and flexes. Stretching it out a bit. "Thanks." She says getting off the stool, pushing at away. "You've been here before probably, so I'm going to assume you know your way back to the main house?"

"Kyle said he was showing off the pool.."

"This place has a pool?!?" Summer asked

"Yeah, didnt know that?"

"I've only been here three weeks, the only pool I know about is the one in the Main house." Summers chuckles. "Well,Pleasure meeting you both. I'm going back to the house." Summer says leaving through the green door.

James and Eddie followed her out. No point in staying the garage.

"You just gonna follow me back?" Summers says turning.

"Yep." The boys say in unison. They then started up a conversation between themselves.

Summers shrugs and continues. Finely reaching the back of the main house she steps right in. The boys follow, but when they finally reach the inside, Summers had disappeared.

Summers hadn't actually disappeared, she was quick on her feet. Running up the stairs and across the hall to the elevator. Quickly trying to get to the floor her room was on. The house set up seemed more like a massive hotel. Probably was one at some point.

The elevator stopped on the fourth floor. Summer pop'd out, taking out a pair of keys from her pocket. Her room was the first door. Summer had painted the door a bright red. Kinda obnoxious as her mother put it, but Summers liked it.

Summer entered and shut the door behind her. Shoving off her boots.

"Summers, Sweetie? Can I come in?" Summer heard her mother ask behind the door.

"Yeah, it's open."

Lillian walked in, "You still coming to Dinner with us? Kyle's bringing his friends."

"Yeah. The Smith's restaurants are amazing." Summer says.

"We're going to the one downtown, so dress fancy, please?"

"Mom."

"How about that lovely purple dress I bought you?"

"Yeah, sure."

"At least you're moved in! isn't this wonderful Summers, having a family!"

"We were a family." Summers says solemly.

Lillian takes a seat next to Summers, "After you're father died and you had to live with my sister, it wasnt the right kinda family. This, is a good family. And everyone is warming up to you as a sister!"

Summer knew Anna didnt like her. Anna thought of Summer as the competition now that there was yet another girl in the household.

"So get dressed, get ready for dinner with the family" Lillian smiled getting up.

"I'm taking the portal then."

"I'm sure you can get ride from someone." Lillian says

"I'd rather not.." Summers smiles, closing the door behind her mom.

Lillian took the stairs down.