Dangerous? Nah

"Nah, I'm good."

"You have never gone through the city before. Explore, we know all the cool places!" Kyle says.

He was going to get Summer to come. One way or another. Unlike Summer and wanting to be invisible, Kyle wanted his sister to feel a part of things. A popular. Not some dork nerd no one pays attention to. The Smiths were social class A. top of the rank. Maybe not i grades, but I mean, they did decent in class.

Also, Summer hadn't really gone out and into the downtown city park of town. So.. There was that.

"I've got things to do!" Summer started to walk a different way.

Kyle turned to his buddies.

"Ms. Smith! Were Taking you're daughter with us!!" William yelled making Summer turn back.

Rick scoped her up and threw her over his shoulder. The group laughed, including Lillian.

"Put me down!" Summer yelled.

"Kyle's orders" Rick says walking back to the boys.

"Don't stay out too late," Dr. Smith said. Kyle smiled and they started to run off.

"I don't know if letting Summer go off with them is such a good idea." Lillian started.

"You know them well enough, they're good lads." Ace Smith argues.

"I know that. Its just that, I trust Summer better when she's on her own, even in some big city. And I know Kyle is very protective in a brothery way, but still..."

"You were just saying earlier how she was fine!" Lillian laughed at her husbands expersion.

"I know dear, but Summer on her own, its just better." Lillian ended.

"I swear Kyle!" Summer yelled again.

After they got around the block, Rick put her down so she could walk.

"We're going to meet up with some of the girls. Will's girl and Rick's" Kyle says.

"Good for you." Summer said, not trying to sound sarcastic. She pushed past the boys and started to again, leave and get where she was trying to go.

"Where are you going! We're inviting you to do something fun!"

"I'd rather not. Thanks for the offer though." She bit her tongue.

James tried grabbing her hand to stop her from walking off completely. With all the Supernaturals, its not the best place to go alone at night. Just like any city. A teenage girl walking alone, at night, by herself, bad happening for the most part.

With out meaning to, Summer moved her hand swiftly away from his grasp and used her demonic power to push him into a dead end ally they were standing in front of. It was an instinct to Summers.

His back hit the wall and slide down. The other boys rushed to his side and helped him up.

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to. I should go" Summer whispered. She rushed off.

Kyle tried following her but she vanished into the night. As expected.

"James, you okay?" Kyle said returning.

"One hell of a power. I felt it." He said walking out of the ally way.

"That's probably cause its from Hell." Rick commented.

Kyle interjected "Don't talk about my step-sister like that." He started walking towards the place they were suppose to meet up with the girls.

"That was not human, Kyle. You said she was dark and light?"