♕O N E♕

Luke

"Mum why can't I go outside the walls"I pouted at both my parents who were sat in the drawing room talking to the fellow King and Queen of Genova.

My mum always avoided the question so I decided I'd interrupt her gathering just to make a point.

"Luke darling can we continue this conversation after"

"No I want an answer"my father he just glared excusing himself almost dragging me out the room.

"What do you think you doing?"my father glares crossing his arms in a stern way.

I knew I couldn't get away with badmouthing my parents I just didn't want them to delay and postpone my question I always follow and answer them.

"Nothing sir"I look down at my boots hoping that he'd go easy on me as I'm the youngest.

"Look at me when you are talking"correcting me was always an issue for me.i didn't like being put on the spot especially when I'm being shouted at.I get extremely nervous and anxious.

"Sorry sir"unfortunately when I looked up my fathers features didn't soften and I sigh internally knowing the consequences of doing so aloud.

--

This was my first ever time being grounded yes grounded.Though I apologised for my behaviour in the drawing room my father sent me to my room obviously making sure my guard watches me,but I guess that's ok for a punishment.

I was escorted by my fathers guards to my room and Ashton my personal guard at my fathers request was to watch me this week.I really didn't mean to make them angry but I just wanted to know what was outside seeing they go on tones of trips.

I lay in my bed trying to sleep as I'm band from my games etc.Im not even allowed outside.

Outside now there's a wonder.

My bedroom door was opened by Ashton unexpectedly I jumped in my own skin.

"Sorry Prince Luke but I have to escort you to dinner" Now that I think about it more I'm not exactly hungry.

"No,thank you Ashton would you tell my parents I'll be skipping tonight please"I say quickly walking over to my bathroom.

"I'm sorry but your parents insisted"Ashton walked into my bathroom waiting for me to exit with a simple smile of encouragement.

"Thanks ash"

"Luke you'll be fine just hurry up I'll be waiting outside the door"I only nodded walking out of the bathroom and over to my wardrobe collecting a white shirt and some dress pants,I don't pay attention to style seeing I'm not allowed anything like normal teenage boys have.I hate these rules.

I really wish there was no walls...

--

"Luke honey "my mother said walking towards me as I stepped down the stair case Ashton walking slowly behind.

"Yes mum"I never liked it when she used honey it was like it was toxic.She only used it so she could persuade people i.e me from asking questions.

"Your father and I have agreed we will unground you as long as you stop this silly nonsense,it's not like you darling"my mum grabs my body and hugs me kissing my forehead as I wasn't exactly what you call a tall 17 year old.

"But mother I just want to know what's happening outside these walls,Ben and Jack go all the time and you just tell me because there older,but they stated leaving the castle when they were 15 with you and dad"I stepped back looking for any agreement in both my parents eyes.I do love my parents but I hate it when they baby me.

"Luke you will not question your mothers reasons go back to your room!"his voice booming thought the hall I'm sure my brothers would of heard.I have never seen my dad so angry till this day yes he gets cranky but never at me so I was

"B-but she never even gave me a-a reason"I mumbled to Ashton guiding me back up to my room with the last word of my father.

"Lock his door I don't want to see his face"

I ran to my room not even bothering to listen to Ashton to tell me to slow down.

Slamming my door shut I didn't care anymore,I'm not a baby yet they treat me like one.

"Luke you alright"the honey blonde sat next to me on my bed as I cried into the pillow this situation seemed iconic in a away.A princess fairy tell apart from the fact I'm going through a stage where my parents don't think I'm capable of anything for instance tying my own shoe lace.They didn't show me how to do it till I was 12,my mum always did it for me when ever I playing football or any other sports with my brothers.

I cried into my pillow harder hearing Ashton attempt to comfort me as I was soaking the white feathered pillow.

"I-i d-didn't mean t-to m-make them angry"I sniffled a bit wiping my eyes before coughing from the build up  of emotion.

"Wow wow wow,your alright Luke just calm ok I'll speak to them ok"Ashton rubbed my back and I turned over him smiling but burst into a fit of giggles.

"What's so funny "I sniffled my voice hoarse.

"Your face is red as a tomato"he laughed me giggling to.

"But you will speak to my parents though won't you Ashton"I sniffled smiling towards the honey blonde boy.

"Yes now you should go to sl-"

"Ashton couldn't you ask the chef to cook me something I'm hungry"I pouted him being my only friend he said yes.

"I'm going to be gone for a while you should probably rest"he suggested walking over to my double chestnut doors.

"Are you going to lock me in my room Ashton" I sat up more so he could hear me.

"No just don't make to much noise ok"I nodded my head and lay down the sound of Ashton closing the doors and his boots hitting the marble floors down the hall.

"Ok"and so Ashton left.

But I had other plans...