♕T W O♕

Luke

While Ashton was down in the cooking quarters I was packing some clothes.

I just wanted some freedom and I'm sure they wouldn't even noticed I'm gone.

I walked over to my closest finding the most casual clothes I owned.Which was nothing so I'm going to have to buy some,which reminds me I need money.

My brothers I've seen them use cards.

--

Long story short I snuck into my brother jacks room took his card and searched for the password,just because I haven't been outside doesn't mean I'm an idiot.

Good news I got back to my room bad news my room was locked from the outside and I didn't have the key.

I'm in so much trouble...

I carefully and quietly walked down the over decorated hallways and staircases hoping I could just sneak through the front entrance and lucky for me the King and queen of Genova where just leaving in a limo.I can't mess this up though I don't have a change of clothes I could buy some once I figured out where I am.

I never had been in trouble till today and I was slightly nervous when I crept passed the guards at the main entrance,I pretended to be helping with luggage and gifts that my parents had gave to keep Genova as an alliance.

I put the gold card in my shirt pocket being careful as I hid amongst the luggage, I knew this was doggy but I just want freedom and this was the only way hopefully they won't find out and with that the boot of the limo closed leaving me in the dark for a while,so I took a nap though the tough terrain didn't help.

--

One thing I noticed once I had woken up was that the limo stopped moving and two gentlemen were looking at me as the back was opened.

"A spy get him!"the man with a beard said extending his hands to grasp my arms.

"No I'm not a spy!"I thrashed in his grasp as he pulled me out of the limo.

"I'm a Prince- Prince Luke"I shakily spoke looking up at the other gentleman who was searching me for weapons my surroundings looking unfamiliar in so many ways.

He just hummed contented with the fact I was not loaded with any weapons but he did find the card as he ran his hands across my torso and chest a serious look plastered on his face as he took the gold card out.

"Jack Robert He-hemmings"the man physically gulped placing the card back in my shirt as the other man let go of me and fixed my shirt.

"So sorry your majesty"the man bowed as he spoke as did the other gentleman,well I'll just go with the fact that I'm not exactly known but that's the point of why i ran away.No one knows who I am.

"No it's fine but could I ask you a question where are we?"I looked up at the man who apologised for searching me.

"Your majesty we are in Philadelphia"so we're no longer in Baltimore that's for sure.

"Um would it be a bother if you could find a place for me to stay?"

"Oh your majesty I'll take you back "he tried to usher me in the limo but I declined.

"No-no would you get me a hotel booked and drive me there?"I kindly ask the man who had just searched me.

"Um your majesty it wouldn't be wise without security so I'll take you back"he opened the door and waited for me to get in and I did hesitantly while I waited for him to go to the front and just as he started the engine I got out.I wasn't going to let one of the guards catch me.

I was free at last though it was a killer it surely would be worth it.

first things first I need to change.

By the looks of things I'm a business man not a teenager.

Where to go though,my clothes are hand made by a professional designer.One of a kind clothes that aren't in stores,but I'd never know till now.

Surely they'd understand why I did this...

--

For 30 minutes I had been walking down the Suburban streets in the city.Peaceful though it was mostly covered in concrete buildings and roads that were extremely tall.Never have I ever seen something quite extraordinary in my life till now

But while day dreaming is don't find a store I was hungry and I didn't know where to go,I just walked getting girls whistle at me but they don't exactly appeal to me.

But what was appealing to me right now was food so I went into the first corner shop I saw that made food.

A pastel yellow chronicle looking building that did not seem to fit within the Grey and square-like buildings,it was quirky.

I remember once watching a film with my father that had a similar looking building like the one I was currently walking towards I guess that's why it looked so inviting.

"Michael we have a customer!"a woman sweetly shouted pouring some water into a persons glass.The place felt cozy.

"Hey this way" A guy I assumed was Michael ushered me to a table.

"Uhh thank you very much I was just wondering were I could buy some clothes"the man chuckled at me why I have know knowledge though.

"Well your in the wrong part of town"he smiled

"I'm new I'm not from around here,I'm just a bit lost"I gave him a dimpled smile.He thought for a seconded and sighed.

"Um well I get off in like"he paused to turn around to look at the clock hanging on the wall"in 10 minutes,I could show you the city for your clothes"he chuckled.

I felt so embarrassed for walking into a restaurant for cloth shopping I blushed and hid away looking at my feet.

"Thank you, Michael"

"No it's fine...?"

"Luke"I looked up at the bright green eyes.

"Luke, well enjoy the good when it's ready" he smiled and I thanked him this action caused his to bump into a table. I didn't mean to catch his attention or giggle before he apologised to person sitting at the table, something tells me he is good person.