Chapter 11

Once Lauren woke and was better and they finished the appointment, they were now at the park, on a bench. Lauren's head was tossed back as she looked up to the sky still scared and shocked. All Camila did was watch her. she hated that she got her in This mess. Camila had to say something.

"Are you gonna leave now? because this is more than you bargain for, this is more than I bargain for, but just tell me now so I could be prepared." Camila spoke softly.

"I- I just need to sit here..." she looked over at Camila nodding her head. "Y'know?"

"okay" Camila replied then a little after said "but then again are you gonna leave me?"

"Okay 1 kid is a lot, but 2 kids is a handful!" Lauren fired and stood up staring at Camila. "I'm just getting used to us as a couple and now all of a sudden your having twins. are you ready for that?". And without hearing a word she stormed off.

The thing was Camila was ready. more than ready. She was just scared.

Lauren was in the park staring at the children. Trying to get a new feel. She didn't like it.

I don't even know if I like kids. She said to herself.

"hey! Beat it pal!" some guy said.

Lauren looked at him not even sure what to say. she didn't do anything.

"Look I don't wanna cause a scene, but get your hands out of your pockets and get the hell out of here"

Lauren just looked behind her then back at him to make sure she wasn't going crazy.

"I'm talking to you, because your the only Pervert, with her hands in her pockets, at a play ground!"

Lauren put her hands ik in defense. "Chill, I'm not a pervert!"

"If you don't have kids, then get lost."

"I have kids okay, a week ago I didn't even know she was pregnant and now she's having twins!!" Lauren told him and he calmed down. "I just saw the ultrasound.... the one that goes inside."

"Oh.. I know what you mean" the guy said and walked over to a bench.

"How did this happen?" Lauren asked out loud.

He took out a juice box and waved it her way. She came over and sat next to him grabbing the juice box trying to figure out how to open it.

"Take that off" the man said pointing at the plastic

"This thing?"

"Yeah"

"Oh man I'm sweaty and dizzy and sweaty." Lauren said with a shaky voice sipping her juice.

He laughed. "That's normal"

"Which one is yours?" Lauren referred to the playground full of kids.

"I've got three."

"Three?"

"That's Charlie right there, and that's Roxy. And you see that little fella right there?" pointing at the sand box.

"That's Matt."

"He's eating sand" Lauren told him. wondering why he wasn't doing anything.