The Wicked One (A Drarry Fanfic)

This is a Harry Potter fanfic, featuring a boyxboy relationship between Harry and Draco; it's romance and drama. The story is based on the novels by J.K. Rowling, author of Harry Potter books and owner of this wonderful world!

It's year seven and I ignored HBP almost completely. Perhaps the only HPB stuff in this story is Occlumency. That means Dumbledore's ALIVE!!! YES!! haha. Not that he has an amazing role in the story, anyway, haha.

I also like to play with my own imagination rather than following the HP books in detail, that allows me to have more creative freedom and I feel like that's what writing is about. I would love to read your comments  if you have any thoughts and feelings regarding the story. (:

----

EDIT: October 2023

For all my readers, the new and the not so new, I would like to thank so much for your support, thank you for reading "The wicked one" and voting on it. It has received so much love since the day it was first posted and you can't imagine how grateful I am to find it is listed as a very popular Drarry Fanfic in Wattpad's Ranking (#925 from almost 29K Drarry stories, wow, that's incredible). And it's all thanks to you.
Since you've all been supporting this story, I feel like I'd love to give you some details about what happened. why the story suddenly stopped and why I wrote I was going to finish it some years ago, but didn't.
I suffered from a health condition that kept me from writing. As much as I wanted to, I just couldn't. As many of you might know, I tried to continue writing, but I wasn't able to do so. The path to recovery was very long. I can only say I am so much better now and I really want to finish this story. I set my own bar a bit high and I wonder if I can deliver. I'll give my love and energy to this project so that I can create something you guys enjoy. I am always very passionate to say something about love, and people and life through my stories, and I hope I can translate into words something of value for you to take with you into your own journey.

With that said, I hope you enjoy this Fanfic until the very end :)

----

Edit February 2024

Hello there! As I promised, I am intending to finish this story and took the hard decision to edit a lot of it. I unpublished most of the chapters so I can get the chance to work on those chapters more. It does not mean the story will change. Not al all! I just want to revise the story, add some stuff I feel its missing and correct a few mistakes.

Once again, thanks for following me in this journey to the very end.

Much love to you, Leona.

P.S: If you feel like reading a bit more, you can go check "The three-word-phrase", I short dramatic fic also written by me. I might have to warn you it does not have a happy ending.
Or if your looking for something a little bit lighter and fun, you can go check my new Drarry Fanfic "Between the lines of destiny". It has a very different taste to this one, so maybe you will like it too :)