~Chapter 6~

Jonathan's P.O.V

Tyler...it was him... I felt sick to my stomach, I almost fell over when the truth came out, along with Tyler. "Hey...Craig." "Are you fucking kidding me?" I heard Craig say under his breath. "Hey Tyler..." "You guys know each other?" Evan asked. "Um...yeah." Craig said quietly. "We know each other a little too well.." Tyler mumbled. "What?" Evan said. "Nothing!" "Wait...what the fuck did you just say?!" I asked him, hoping I heard him wrong. "I didn't say anything!" He yelled. "There's no point in pretending, its game over for us." Craig said to Tyler. "But..but he doesn't know yet.." "Who doesn't know? Doesn't know what?" Evan said, starting to sound impatient. "YOU! YOU don't know that he's-" "SHUT UP! I'll tell him!" "Tell me what?" "Evan, I'm...I'm gay." "...okay? That's it?" "No, that's not it..." "Okay, what else is there?" I just stood there. I knew what he was going to say, and I didn't know if I was ready to hear what it. "I'm the one who Craig was cheating on Jonathan with." No, I definitely wasn't ready to hear it. I lost my balance, and looked wide at Tyler. I stole a glance at Evan and saw him also staring at Tyler wide eyed. "It...it was..you?!" Evan asked in complete disbelief. "You mother fucker! You knew too, didn't you?!" I yelled at Tyler. He wore a look of guilt as he slowly nodded yes. "Wow, and you tried to tell me that I should stay away from Jonathan because he had a boyfriend?" Craig's head snapped up at that. "You were cheating on me too?! And you're over here trying to make me feel bad about the fact that I was cheating on you?!" "NO! We were just hanging out! We weren't dating." Evan said before I could say the same thing. "Okay you know what?! I'm so over this, I'm fucking done!" I yelled, grabbing my things and walking out the door. I walked out of the building, and pulled out my phone to call my sister. As the phone was ringing, I felt a hand on my shoulder. I turned around and saw Evan standing there. "Where are you going? I thought you were gonna stay with me?" Evan said. As he said that, My sister answered her phone. "Hold on." I told Evan. "Hey Johnny!" My sister said in the phone. "Hey Nae, how are you?" "I'm doing pretty good, actually, Mae's growing up too fast, she's so tall already!" I giggled as I heard my niece yelling on the other side of the phone. "IS THAT JON?" I heard her yelling. "HEY! STOP YELLING, I'M ON THE PHONE!!" "BUT IS IT UNCLE JON?" I heard them going back and forth for while, until I heard Evan clear his throat. I looked at him and remembered that he was actually there. "Hey Jannae, hold on a second, okay?" "Of course Johnny." I put the phone on mute and turned to Evan. "You're not staying with me anymore?" Evan asked me, the sadness and disappointment growing stronger in his eyes as the words came out of his mouth. "Evan, I can't stay with you if he's gonna be there..." "But...he's not coming back with us." "...what?" "Yeah, he said he's gonna stay over here with Craig, so Tyler won't be there, its just his things, he's probably gonna come around sometime to pick them up." "I-I still don't know if I can stay with you, Evan, I want to so badly but something just doesn't feel right abou-"

A/N: Trust me the random cut off will make sense in the next chapter. Also I'm sorry this chapter is short, at the time I'm writing this its six a.m and I've been awake all night.