06

Hyo Ra POV

Once we got inside our house. Tae slammed me into the wall and it hurt my back.

"Why are you crying!?" He ask angrily. But I keep my head down and shut my mouth.

"WHO MADE YOU CRY?" This time he slapped me. My tears rolled down my cheek, not because of the sting on my cheeks but the way he treated me. No. I will not fight back. I don't want to hurt Tae.

"Fine if you want to keep your mouth shut." He threw me to the ground and started abusing me. It hurt, I can't take it anymore.

"IT WAS YOU TAE! YOU ARE THE ONE WHO MADE ME CRY! WHO MAKES ME HURT! IT'S YOU TAE!" I scream.

"I TOLD YOU, DON'T CALL ME TAE ANYMORE!" He slapped me. I keep crying and I looked deep into his eyes.

I watch him kneel down in front of me. His thumb wiping my tears.

"Tell me what happened to you Hyo Ra. Where's the strong Hyo Ra that I know."

"She gone Tae. I'm the old me back. Please Tae come back to me."

He cupped my face harshly. "I told you don't call me Tae."

"Why... Why can't you truly love me? Why can't we live like the other couples? Why do we keep being psychos'?"

"You want me to love you? Fine." He grabbed my wrist and walked to our room. He threw me on my bed. He then loosened his tie

"Fine. I'll make love to you." He smirked. No... No... This is not suppose to be. This is..... Rape... No....