10

Hyo Ra POV

I arrived at Daegu and went straight to my old home. I still have the key. I take a deep breath. Once I open the door, I realized my tears started to fall down. It's still the same the way we left it but the dust has been piling up.

"Well it's time to clean up." I wipe my tears and begin to clean the house. After I'm done cleaning, I take a shower and it's almost lunch. I decided to go out and eat then I'll start searching for a job. School?? I don't care about that anymore.

I go to the nearest cafe at my house. The cafe that has so many memorys about me, my family and... Tae. I sit down and the waiter came.

"What would you like to order miss?"

I'm totally focused on the menu and I don't bother to look at the waiters face.

"Urmm I would like to have spaghetti carbonara and an iced caramel macchiato please."

"Hyo Ra is that you?"

I look up at the waiter and it's one of my friends from my old school. Jong Hyun. Well he used to have a crush on me but he got threatened by Tae. So he got scared of him and started to stay away from me.

"Jong Hyun... It's been awhile right?" I smiled

"Yeah. Wait, I will come back with your food and have a chat since my shift will end soon."

"Okay."

Then he left. I played with my phone. No messages, no calls from Tae. He really doesn't care about me right?

After a few minutes, Jong Hyun came back with my food.

"Here's your food."

"Thanks."

He sat down in front of me and started the conversation.

"So how are you?" He asked

"I'm fine." No. It feels like I'm living in hell. "How about you?"

"Still the same me. So are my feelings." He smiled.

He still has feelings for me?