Chapter 2: Carlton's Party And Tragity

Kennish Household
Emmett and Bay had just pulled up to Bay's house. As they looked through the window they saw Lilly and Toby playing with Carlton. "Do you think we'll be good parents?" Bay signed as they got out of the car. "The very best." Emmett signed and kissed bay as they walked into the house. "I guess we won't be going to Haiti now." Emmett said and signed. "We need excuses. We can't just tell them what's going on." Bay said and signed.

"Yes we can. We aren't in high school anymore bay. Our parents can't tell us what to do. We're 19 we are old enough to have a baby if we want to." Emmett signed. "Ok. Let's do this." Bay said Anne signed to Emmett as they stepped into the living room.

"Hey Bay. Your home. Oh, and Emmetts with you. Hey." Kathrine said and signed. "Hey Mrs. Kennish." Emmett signed. "Hey where's Daphne?" Bay said and signed. "Oh. Regina took her to the airport to catch the flight to Haiti." Kathrine said. "Wait Haiti? Oh crap. Why did you too miss the flight?" John said no signed mad. "You need to tell us why you missed the flight. So will you be joining us for the party?" Kathrine said and signed. "Depends." Emmett signed. He was looking nervous as well as bay.

"Are you two ok?" Toby said and signed looking concerned. Just then Bay and Emmett sat down. Bay was looking at the floor. "oh no. What's wrong?" Kathrine said and signed now looking concerned. " Mom, don't get mad at us." Bay said and signed.

"Why would I ever get mad at you?" Kathrine said and signed. "Because what I'm about to tell you might make you and dad want to kill Emmett." Bay said and signed then started to cry. "We could never kill Emmett." John said and signed. "Well what we're about to tell you might make you change your mind." Bay said and signed just as Regina walked into the house.
Regina's Outfit:

"Change who's mind about what?" Regina said and signed just as she saw bay crying and Emmett sitting next to her

"Change who's mind about what?" Regina said and signed just as she saw bay crying and Emmett sitting next to her. She also saw all the worried looks everyone had and she then got a worried look also. "Bay? What's going on?" Regina said and signed. "Could everyone please sit down." Emmett signed. "Don't tell me your getting married." Regina signed. "No not for a long time." Emmett signed and laughed. "But it is serious." Bay said and signed. "Just tell us!" Katharine and John said and signed at the same time.

"ok. Well, we're not gonna be able to go to Haiti." Emmett signed. "Well you did miss the plane to Haiti. What's going on? What did you do?" Katherine said and signed. "Mom? dad? Regina? I'm pregnant and Emmett's the father." Bay said and signed. "What the hell were you two thinking! Your way to young to be parents! You guys are idiots!" John signed and yelled. Just then bay broke down into tears and cried into Emmetts shoulder. "How are you gonna tell Daphne?" Regina said and signed. "We will have to Skype her." Bay said and signed while crying.

"Now Carlton will have a cousin to hang out with." Lilly said and signed just as Carlton started to crawl. "Look! Carltons crawling!" Toby said and signed getting excited. "omg. Toby record this!" Lilly said and signed in excitement. "Mom, dad. Are you gonna say something?" "Well, I'm not happy but at least your not in high school anymore." Kathrine said and signed. "That's what my mom said." Emmett signed.