Chapter 4: Apartment Looking

Kennish Household
It was now Thursday and Bay and Emmett Had Just finished getting dressed.
Bay's Outfit:

Emmett's Outfit:

Emmett's Outfit:

It was now 12:00 so they decided to head out

It was now 12:00 so they decided to head out. They had slept in because Bay wasn't feeling well. But the extra sleep helped. They got outside and saw Daphne standing there. "Hey just wanted to wish you luck. Let me know how it goes." Daphne said and signed. "Will do." Bay said and signed.

Then they got in Bay's car and headed off to the real estate office. When they got there it was 12:20 so they sat in the waiting room and waited. 5 minutes later the real estate agent came out and pulled Bay and Emmett into her office.

She had Bay and Emmett sign some papers then they went off to look at the apartment. Luckily it was still in the mission hills area so they could visit J&K anytime they wanted to. "So this apartment has an open concept living room and kitchen. It has 2 large bedrooms and its own laundry room. It also has 2 large bathrooms.

"Sounds perfect! Bay said and signed as the real estate agent opened the door to the apartment. They walked right into the kitchen living room area. It had furniture in it. "Does this place come furnished?" Bay said and signed. "Yes it does." The agent said. "So does it?" Emmett signed. "Yes it does." Bay said and signed. They looked at the living room and fell in love. They went to the guest bedroom.

"So I see your expecting." The agent said. "yes. I'm 6 weeks along." Bay said and signed. "Well congrats. And when you get closer to your due date you can change this room into a nursery for your little one." The agent said. "Great. Do you have kids?" Bay said and signed. "Yeah 1 boy 8 months and 1 girl 4 years." The agent said. "What did she say about this room?" Emmett asked. "That when I get close to my due date we can turn the guest room into the nursery for our little one." Bay signed.

They then went into the master bedroom. Bay and Emmett both loved it. When they finished looking at the appartment they both smiled. "So I'm assuming you love the apartment?" The agent said. "Yes." Bay said and signed. " then would you like to sign the papers? And since your over 18 you won't need a parents signature." The agent said and got out the papers. "What did she say?" Emmett signed. "she asked if we would like to sign the papers. And that since we're over 18 we won't need a parents signature." Bay said and signed.