Chapter Three.

You want to take his hand but something seemed off his aura was black, black meant death yet he looked as happy as ever. You get up cold air rushes to your lungs making you feel dizzy and sick at the same time you stagger over to him but you don't touch his waiting hand.

"Hey (Y/N)." His voice was just as soft as his smile.

"Diablo." You whimper.

You missed him so much, you surge forward and hug him despite your body hurting you squeezed him.

"Why did you go? Why did you sacrifice yourself?" Tears threatened to spill.

"Because my time was up (Y/N) and your time is up too I've come to collect you, take you to a better place." You let go and step back.

"My times not up Diablo, my times not up!" You shout at him.

You were not dying like that, you look around you and everyone seemed to gather around something you walked over and saw your body lying limp on the ground. Your body wasn't breathing and Harley was crying screaming your name telling you she couldn't lose you.

"How do I get back into my body?" It sounded odd to say.

"I told you (Y/N) it's your time." You shook your head.

"No I can't leave her! She is damaged as it is this will break her! I can't leave her!" You shout again.

You were starting to get pissed. Diablo walked over to you and placed his hand on your shoulder you want to shrug it off yet you don't.

"I keep trying to make things better and I only make things worse." You whisper.

"Come on (Y/N). Harley will miss you she will cry and she will break but that's because she's human and humans learn to mend themselves." You drop to your knees next to Harley and place your hand on her cheek.

She shivers and looks directly at you.

"She felt me." You look up at Diablo.

"That's because we are in between life and death, we are on a plain that still allows you to make physical contact with people in the living plain." How did he know all this?

"Is it really my time?" You ask quietly.

"Yeah." He once again places his hand onto your shoulder.

"If you want a little more time I can give you that I can let you say goodbye to her if that makes things better?" Would it make things better?

You thought it would only break her more but you needed to say goodbye you needed to tell her how much you loved her.

"Okay. What do I have to do?" Diablo placed his palm on your forehead and you felt a spinning sensation as if you were doing never ending somersaults.

You close your eyes and when you opened them Harley was next to you crying and wailing.

"Harls." Your voice was weak.

You reached up and placed your hand on her cheek she quickly reaches up with her own hand and placed it over yours.

"(Y/N)..." Tears fell onto your hand.

"I didn't want to go this way but my time is up, I saw Diablo he's going to take me to a better place okay? I need you to be strong Harley okay?" Tears fell down your face and you started to feel yourself slipping.

"Harley I love you and don't you ever forget that, when I met you I finally saw colors in this world of black and white. You can't let this destroy you, you have to be strong for me okay? Don't let this break you." She leaned down and kissed you.

"It will break me either way." She whispered.

"You'll always be my girl." You kissed her back and you hand slowly slipped from her cheek.

"Promise me you won't let my death consume your life. Don't let it control you, you control it." Your bottom lip wobbled and your breathing slowed.

"I love you Harleen Quinzel, don't forget that." You took your last breath before you drifted away from this plain.

What would become of you now?