Running With The Doctor (Doctor Who Fanfic)

Alrighty, my first story on Wattpad c:

This is a Doctor Who Fanfic of the 11th Doctor and a 13 year old girl named Kendall, so no romance. Just some fun and tears and all the good feels.

Enjoy!

-Rachael c:

~-~-~-~-~-~

"Doctor, where are we going?!" I shouted over the loud rumbling of the TARDIS as it shook around and made me loose my balance.

"Oh, a little planet called Rixiloria 3." He replied, grabbing the railing as the TARDIS jolted.

"Why 3? Are there others?" I asked, raising an eyebrow as we halted.

"A few of them. Just scattered around, dotting the universe."

"Can we go look around?"

"Sure, I'll be right back!" with that, he scurried off, leaving me excited at the door.

I zipped my leather jacket and stood on my tip-toes, trying to take a peek of what was outside.

"Doctor, hurry up!" I called, jumping up as high as I could.

"My goodness, Kendall, you're impatient!" The Doctor replied, rummaging through a drawer beneath the TARDIS controls.

"What are you doing?" I asked, giving up and leaning against the doors.

"Looking for something very, very, extremely important." He responded, before walking back over with an un-done bow tie around haning around his neck.

"A bow tie?" I asked, crossing my arms.

"Bow ties are cool!" He exclaimed in defense. He reached for the handle, about to walk out, when I grabbed his collar and stopped him.

"What is it now?" He asked, turning around.

"If I'm going to be seen with you, you're going to look decent." I said, pulling him down and fixing his tie.

"Who are you, my mother?" He raised an eyebrow.

"No, I just know how to tie a tie," I replied, straightening the bow. "which is more than you can say."

"Hey, who's the one who fell in the pool last night?" He asked teasingly.

"Shut up! This place has a million rooms, how was I supposed to know where the bathroom was?" I shoved him away lightly.

"Can we go now?" I asked, trying to see out the window again.

"Yes! Lets go, shorty." He said excitedly. He was about to open the door, when he paused and looked down at me, a moment of serious concern.

"Inhaler?" he asked. I sighed and took it out of my pocket to show him.

"Yes, Doctor." I smiled before putting it back.

"Well then , lets go!" The Doctor smiled, opening the door and leading me outside to a town-square type scene.

"Kendall, meet the Rixilorians!" The Doctor extended his hand to the aliens. They had the same basic figure of humans, but they were a deep purple with bright yellow, cat-like eyes and floppy antenna that extended from their heads. The men had shorter, more solid horns and wore what seemed to be traditional silver and green robes, the women wore diamond earrings with silver dresses. As for the children, they ran around, playing in head-pieces that resembled a fez, but a lot shorter and silver.

"They're a very peaceful people; they've only been in seven wars in their history." He commented, smiling at the people.

"Well, let's go see the sights!" I requested excitedly, pulling on the sleeve of his tan jacket.