chapter 2

skips to wednesday.

emily had just left work, catching a 20 minute bus home. she sat waiting on the bus until her phone buzzed indicating she had a message.

cameron| address? ;)

4910 avalon st

cameron| pick you up in 30 minutes to an hour okay?

gotchu

once she arrived home she dove straight into the bathroom, stripping out of her clothes quickly to take a quick shower.

she washed over her body as fast as she could and got out five minutes later. she placed her black swimsuit on and put on a pink loose short dress over it.

she received a text from cameron saying he was outside so she gathered up her things quickly, and walked outside hopping into his car.

"you look nice," he complimented her and she thanked him back as he began driving to the beach party.

"so what kind of party is this?" she asked him.

"what do you mean?"

"you know, alcohol filled party, drug party?"

"a fun party with some beers," he replied as he parked his car and got out with emily following after.

"I'm gonna go grab myself a beer," emily told cameron and cameron nodded his head walking towards a crowd of people.

she walked over to the bar and waited a second until a waiter approached her.

"excuse me!" emily yelled waving her hand but the waiter was too busy flirting with other girls to notice. emily looked around before she walked around the counter and grabbed herself a beer.

cameron approached her looking confused.

"want a beer?" she asked him laughing. he nodded his head chuckling and she lightly slammed the beer on the counter.

"on the house," she said chuckling and she walked from behind the counter with the drink in her hand.

"where you going?" he asked her laughing.

"to dance. you dance?" she asked him and he took a sip of his drink before replying.

"me? nah, don't you know how this works? I have a drink in my hands, you dance around me and make me look good."

she chuckled as she slowly nodded her head. "okay, got it. let's go make you look good." she said grabbing his hand and leading him in the crowd. he handed his bottle of beer to the waiter next to him and patted his shoulder before he walked with her.

she let go of his hand and started doing a weird, goofy dance move on purpose. she started shaking her hand and head and making a weird move as she chuckled. he laughed awkward because he thought she was horrible.

"you want me to make you look good yeah?" she asked him stopping.

"that's terrible. that's all you can do?" he asked her laughing.

"no," she said backing up a little.

she took a couple steps towards him and began to move her body as she moved her hands down her body.

she swayed her hips back causing a couple of people to stop what they're doing to watch her dance. she turned around grabbing his neck before sliding down on him doing a split in the process.

he picked her back up from her split and she turned around so she was facing him and backed up.

"okay! your turn, I promise I won't laugh. a lot," she added at the end with a smirk.

he raised his eyebrows smirking as he started getting ready with the beat of the song. she moved her body from side to side a little as she watched him get ready to dance.

he gripped the hem of his shorts as he used his other hand to grab his hat. he looked from side to side with his hat and began dancing lifting each foot from the ground as he started to kick up towards her.

he started to move his body and chin like a robot and she stood in front of
him impressed. he did a spin with his knees and grabbed some sand in the process blowing it to the side of her
face.

everyone was cheering them on and hyping them up. emily began to walk closer towards cameron as he kept backing up.

he got on one knee and she gripped his hand with her right hand practically sitting on his one knee. she moved her body and her neck causing her hair to move around everywhere.

everyone was clapping them on as he grabbed her waist and she arched her back moving her head downwards towards the sand.

she came back up with her hair flying and her face was inches away from
camerons. she smiled before she got off doing a spin and getting on her knees picking up some sand and doing a circle with her body smearing the sand on her chest.

he came up from behind her on her knees as she ran her hands down her body before grabbing his neck with her left hand her back pressed against his chest.

she was inches away from his lips but backed away and she began moving backwards on the sand as he practically crawled over towards her.

she lifted up the sand and threw it into the air as her back was arched. cameron came towards her and held onto her waist.

the crowd was going wild as cameron picked her up with his hand on her back. their faces were inches apart now and they stayed like that embracing the moment before emily used on of her hands grabbing the faucets chain of water, causing the water to pour onto them.

she ran her hand down her chest smiling wide as she ran her left hand through her hair. while cameron was looking down as the water poured down on him emily looked to her right and saw three guys sitting down at a table looking up.

before they could spot emily she walked away from the crowd quickly making sure they didn't see her. once cameron looked up he couldn't see
her and he began trying to get passed the crowd to chase after her.

camerons best friend nash walked up behind him with his arms crossed over his chest.

"just like that... she's gone," nash joked but cameron didn't find it funny.

he failed though. he hasn't seen her since then and didn't bother calling her, or going to the cafe she worked at to see her.

until she was at a restaurant a week later. a restaurant that he works at.

a vote and a comment for an update monday.

emily is the girl in the video and just picture sean as in the video as cameron.

thanks hoped you enjoyed this update.