707~ desire

Quote:
"This moment won't last forever, though I want to keep watching you till the end of time."

-

(Name)'s POV

Maybe the reason why I think you're so beautiful is because you carry pain that people can't handle.

Even though you're hurting, you keep on walking.

The deadly part is,

you don't know where you're heading.

A never-ending sorrow.

"Promise me that even if a never-ending sorrow steals you away, our hearts will never grow apart."
~
Saeyoung's POV (707)

I want to protect you, forever if I may.

I want to be the light that guides you out of your misery.

You're walking in the path of darkness that you created for yourself, not knowing how to escape.

You cannot find the light, unable to see.

Your vision is corrupted, you can't tell the difference between reality and a dream.

A never-ending sorrow.

"Promise me that even if a never-ending sorrow steals you away, our hearts will never grow apart."

~

(Name)'s POV

I walk in the burning sand, barefoot. I could kind of withstand the pain.

Finally, I could no longer bare the pain and run, jumping right into the ocean, fully-clothed.

Darkness. It's in the water.

"It's scalding." A voice says. I turn around, meeting eyes with a red-headed man. I made a conclusion that he was probably talking to himself, and continued my way deeper into the ocean.

Breathe.

It's okay.

The ocean can't hurt you.

Nothing can.

'Are you sure about that?' A voice whispers in my head.

Before I knew what was happening, I was falling deep, deep down into the cold water.

Saeyoung's POV (707)

I watched as she tried to walk through the pain, wincing every second. She then gave up and ran, full speed, into the ocean. Her muscles relaxed as she felt the cold water against her skin.

She stared at the water, tensing up. Something crept up her face. Fear. Her reaction worried me, so I made my way towards her,

"It's scalding." She immediately turned around, staring deep into my eyes. Her eyes left mine and she continued to go deeper into the ocean, ignoring what I had just said.

Then it happened,

she disappeared.

I immediately made my way deeper into the ocean, where she had been, searching frantically for her. Then I find her,

falling deeper and deeper. I quickly swam to her, lifting her up.

(Name)'s POV

I wake up, coughing up water.