707~ Wish (part 4)

Quote:
"And I certainly can't escape, even if I drown in my sins."

-

(Name)'s POV

"You're not going anywhere, my golden angel." Saeran announces, pulling my body towards him. I glower at his grip, struggling to escape his grasp.

"Saeran, l-let go of me." I scream, trying to push him away; causing him to hold onto me tighter.

"...you." I look at him, confused.

Me?

"Anyone but you." He whispers into my ear. "He can take everything else, but you."

"What do you mean?"

"Please don't leave me." He begs, his eyes tearing up. I turn around to look at Saeyoung, but he was no longer there.

"Saeran, please don't cry." I whisper, hugging him tightly. "I won't leave." Saeran's tears are soon replaced with a bright smile,

"Thank you, (name)."

Those eyes that hold so much pain,

are they capable of lying?

Saeran's POV

In this cruel world, you're the only one I hold dear.

The only one I desire to keep safe.

The only one I want to lock away, have for myself.

The only one who makes me happy.

I don't need anything and anyone else, but you.

Please stay with me.

"Saeran, please don't cry." She whispers, embracing my shaking body. "I won't leave."

You won't leave?

"Thank you." I say, smiling brightly.

Selfish desires with selfless desires, that is what makes an angel vile.

Wanting to hide you away; so that you'd look only at me.

Wanting you happy beside me.

Wanting to protect you, so that you'd never feel pain.

All of those desires

is what turned me into what I am now.

Vile.

~

(Name)'s POV

"I still don't know much about angels and demons, and other relevant subjects." I admit, lowering my head in embarrassment. "I know I said I'd read about them in the Enchanted Library, but looking at them alone scares me."

"How about you ask me instead? I told you about the important ones, but there are many more information an angel should know." Saeran replies, smiling.

"I've troubled you enough as it is, I'll do my best to read." I respond, standing up. Saeran grabs my arm, pulling me back to the chair.

"I offered to help, please don't reject me so easily." He sighs, giving me a weary smile.

I feel like a burden to him.

He's the absolute and yet, he has to act as a teacher for me;

but turning down his offer once more would be cruel.