16 ...

Travis

After Layla said that shit to me, hell yeah I was in my feeling because she was like the first woman I've ever really wanted to be with. And who in hell likes mixed signals!? Last year Lay kissed me and I was like oh so you feeling me and guess what she said. "It was just a friendly kiss Travie." No if you kiss my on my motherfucking lips that's sexual as hell. And she wrong so I said fuck it I'm tired of letting her break my little heart. And I needed a rebound so that's why I'm with Natayla. She fine asf but she always assuming shit. Anyways in college everything is basic as hell even the teachers. They're basic as hell, But i think what I like the most is the gender rule. if I wanted to I could move in with Natayla. So just know this a thot school.

"Baby who the fuck was that girl that came in when we was, ya know?" Natalya asked

"Nobody important baby." I said kissing her.

"So since she nobody, why you look at her as if somebody you care about?"

"how the fuck you get all that from a look baby, she just a old friend chill." I said getting up off her bed. Her irritating ass followed me and grabbed my hand.

"Come on lets go to the cafeteria, I'm hungry."

"Alright but Nate wanna go to so chill out and stop being so clingy." I said walking out her dorm room.

We left the dormitories and went to the cafeteria to chill. And it's free if you on meal plan so why not.

"You heard from Latta lately" nate asked

"Naw man I don't really fuck wit her no more."

"I heard she getting m-"

"I know wassup man you ain't even gotta tell me."

"That bitch was ugly anyway." Natasha whispered

"Shut the fuck up. Chill on her." I said standing up walking away from the table.

"Wait man I'm hungry you said you would hang out with me."

"Alright but don't be talking about Lay ." He nodded

Nate had picked the nastiest dish in the cafeteria. The damn pouched fish wit gravy on it. Who in the hell eats fish wit gravy. Anyway I guess I made Natasha mad so she over here pouting and texting somebody.

"Tasha" she ignored me, fuck it.

"Man the Alpha Kappa's having a party at the frat and I'm trying to go you hip."

" Yea what time." I said checking my phone.

"Around 6 but me and Chancey pregaming at my dorm room."

"That pregaming shit lame. Who the fuck driving then."

"You DD (designated driver)" He laughed

"Naw man I'll talk to you later." I said getting up without Natasha. She was in her feeling because she called someone a bitch that she don't even know. Even if I didn't know Layla I wouldn't want my girl to be saying shit like that.

I walked back to my dorm in this cold ass weather. Like damn they could've made the dorms closer. My legs started to burn telling my that lotion was needed. But damn I just put some on this morning I'm sick of this shit.

Once I got there I got a call from an unknown number. But I was bored so I answer any other day I wouldnt.

"Hello Travis this is chris."

"Nigga I don't wanna fucking talk to you right now."

"Look nigga I don't care I'm calling you for a reason, so listen. Layla said she was raped yesterday and I'm tryin to figure out who did it. Were at annapolis hospital right now."

"Alright I'll be there in a minute is she all right." I said shaking my leggings on

"Yeah."

"Alright bye."

"Bye"

I put my coat right back. I grabbed my brass knuckles and I drove down to the other dormitories on the other side of the school. Once I approached the dorm I was looking for I knocked politely waiting for a answer.

"Hello"

"R.A!"I yelled.

He opened the door and immediately I punched the shit out of him. "You think you can rape now, bitch."

Terrence was holding his mouth. Catching blood. That's when I took the brass knuckles off and started beating his ass. I swung so fast and I wasn't even think about it.

Until I heard people yelling and pulling me off of him.

"Call the police." Somebody said

I ran because I had somewhere to be. I had to go see my baby.

-

Layla

Chris went to go get us something other than hospital food. All of could think about was travis and what he said he would do. He hates me so why would he care if I was in the hospital or not.

Then a nurse came in. "You have a visitor. " I was expecting it to be Chris with the food I so desperately needed. But it wasnt.

"Travis what are you-" That was cut off by a kiss from Travis. When he stepped back I was shocked.
"You okay baby."
Baby this nigga tryna be boo.

"Baby" I said pushing him back a bit.
"Yea, lay-" I cut him off

"Travis we can't be together. You already know about the contract between our grandparents." I said

"I don't care I love you Lay. Every since we left for break I've been feeling this way."

Chris came back in.
"Regardless of how I feel I hope we can be friends because I'm not going to marry a man and maintain a whole other relationship with you." I said

"Why not?" Chris asked "I mean it's not like we really love each other." He finished.

"Because I refuse to be married and unfaithful. It's against what I believe."

"Well I hope you didn't think I was gonna wait for you to give me some pussy." Chris explained

Travis sat down and sighed.

"No a fence but if your going to marry her I expect you to be faithful to her if that's what she wants. That's what she deserves because that's what I would give her if I could."

He said about to leave.

"Wait Travis, Chris can we talk alone."
He nodded and left.

"There's nothing you can tell me that will change my mind Layla. I love you and I wish I could be with you. "

He said standing up by the door. I got up successfully and I walked towards him.

This time I kissed him.

____

@skybabyblue
Follow
Vote
Comment
Become a fan