19 ...

Layla

The pizza came and Chris alerted me I was just not in the mood for pizza anymore. I just lost my best friend someone who has a history with me. Only because I have to marry this man, a man who only loves himself and can't see anyone but himself happy. For the remainder of the day I slept everything off and Chris didn't bother to check up on me. He didn't even send a text and I liked it that way. I spent a couple days up in my room leaving occasionally to the bathroom down the hall and no one seemed like they cared. I tried contacting Travis and he has apparently blocked me. I never got to fully understand where our relationship was and it seemed as though as soon as I gave him what he wanted he was gone. Just like all my jobs and admirations gone. I haven't even been going to school I canceled my next semester classes since I have to follow Chris on tour after our honeymoon that I'm dreading.

I guess you could say I'm in some sort of depression. I feel like my life is going nowhere but down and that really hurts my self-esteem. I just wish I had more of a say in my life.

Then suddenly someone knocked on my door.

"Don't bother to come in if I don't like you!" I said in my pillow.

"Do you like me?" I female voice said. I turned and it was my mother. "hey mom short trip?" "Yeah, I missed scheduling the wedding and seeing you to actually get to know each other. "Apparently you haven't paid attention, we aren't getting along. Nor are we getting to know each other." I said putting quotations around "get to know each other"

"Well, it doesn't look like you have much of a choice, right?" she said smirking " I actually don't understand a woman who's willing to sell her child for fame and riches!" I exclaimed "I'm not selling you I'm concerned with your financial future. Your plan was to get a general education than a cosmetology degree and they don't make that much sweetie. Yes, you could live on it but could you have fun and be happy. I'm worried about your happiness baby." "I'm sorry for what I'm about to say to you, but that's all bull shit. Being in college is what makes me happy being with Travis is what makes me happy. That's all bull shit you talking." I said getting up to leave the room.

"Regardless of what you think, your grandparents agreed with me!" she screamed as I went back downstairs and slammed the door behind me. Since we were in Chris' house and he has like a mansion I was a little lost and just decided to investigate. The house had dark hard wood floors with different shades of gray everywhere except the places where he had graffiti paintings of his.

They were actually really nice not like the ones you see on abandoned buildings. It actually looked kind of professional. They had a common scenery of Astro boy. What a nerd.

"Ahhh hmmm " someone cleared their voice.

I turned around abruptly and a man dress formally was in front of me. "Chris left several hours ago that's why your families here." "Okay?" "Your flight is in a couple hours and your clothes has already been sent to L.A." I sighed. "he could have given me some type of heads up to say bye to everyone." The man just left and I was left to get ready to leave.

---

After saying bye to my father and the rest of my family I left the house assuming I would be left by the plane. But when I got to the airport there was a private jet waiting for me. When I boarded I was the only one on the plane and so the captain took off pretty quickly. It took a good 4 hours to get there. I'm glad I packed a lunch cause that nasty food they was tryna give me would have had me sick.

______

I grabbed my luggage and waited out side the terminal for my name. Finally I saw a tall slender man holding up a sign saying Ms.brown.

"Layla brown ?" "Yes ma'am." I shook my head "we aren't married yet but thanks." I said getting in the car as he took my luggage to the trunk.

We left almost immediately and seeing that I've never been to LA I have to say that it's very pretty and the weather is nothing like in Michigan it's much more warmer around this time. Which is usually winter for Michigan.

Finally we pulled up to a house which seemed like someone was hosting a party. I heard 'unforgettable' two blocks away and I was hoping it wasn't coming from our house. But it was I should have known. This is his actual house. And can I just say this house was a lot bigger than the one he had in Detroit.

I grabbed my suitcase and hauled it to the front door I knocked and I waited. Until I gave up. There was no way around to the back his gates were tall and black. And I had left almost 15 voicemails on his phone. I had no where else to go and no one could hear me over the loud intoxicating music he had coming from his house.

It was about 7:36pm

And I was getting really hungry besides a McDonald's burger for breakfast and a ham sandwich and a Capri sun on the plane, I hadn't ate anything else. I called him once more and he still didn't answer I was feeling like all my options had been exhausted and I didn't know what to do.

11:39 pm

I had fell asleep on the porch against my luggage and I woke due to the music dying down a bit I guess someone called the police and they got a warning. I knocked again and this time a red head answered the door.
"Who are you?" "Layla .." "Layla who and why the fuck you got luggage. This is a private ass party bitch. So if your a groupie I need you to go home!"

"First off bitch the only groupie here is you and I've been waiting here for 6 hours tryna get in. Trust me I don't won't him but I am his fiancé bitch so you can move." I said pushing past her to the house.

 It smelled heavily of weed and there was women every where some of them didn't even have clothes on

It smelled heavily of weed and there was women every where some of them didn't even have clothes on. I ran quickly upstairs to the cleanest room. I found one the farthest from stairs. It was so beautiful too. I laid in the bed and fell asleep immediately. Dropping my luggage of course.

_______
Sorry I know it's been a minute and I've  lost readers I hope I can gain them back.
Skybabyblue
Follow
Become a fan
Vote
Comment