Dual Clan Challenge

This is basically where you create a card for Vanguard that can be used by two clans. Here are the rules and credit goes to apocalypticFarce for the idea.

*Must be usable by two clans and by that I mean it has two clans on its card.

*The card must have skills that fit both clan's specialties.

And now for my card! The clans I chose are the embodiments of justice! Aqua Force and Dimension Police!

Name:Astral Sea Marine General, Grand Maelstrom
Grade:3
Power:11,000
Shield:0
Race:Tear Dragon/Cosmo Dragon
Text:There are many vast seas in the universe. And they all bow to me.
Skill:AUTO(VG)GB2-Wave 3(Soulblast 1 & discard one card)At the end of the battle that this unit attacked a Vanguard,if this unit's power is 22,000 or greater,you may pay the cost. If you do,draw two cards,choose one of your opponent's rearguards and retire it.|AUTO(VG)(Counterblast 1)When your G-Unit [Stride], you may pay the cost. If you do,if the unit is a {Dimension Police},that unit gains +5000 power until end of turn. If the unit is a {Aqua Force},that unit gains "AUTO[1/Turn]Wave 4 or more(Counterblast 1 & discard one card)At the end of the battle that this unit attacked a vangaurd,you may pay the cost. If you do,draw two cards."

Now for the people who will be doing this challenge next!

kaiko_rimen

Goldinator

shoguninfinite

YudaiMatsuro

Have fun with this,guys!