Legend Deck Challenge

With the new year means new products,including possible Legend Decks for the original cast! I was challenged to do this by kaiko_rimen but I had been wanting to do this for a long while. And I believe this character deserves it greatly!

"The General"-Tetsu Shinjou
Promo:Rebellious Retainer of Fresh Blood,Frederick(2)
Reprint:Weretiger Yeager(2)

G0:

Name:Sinful Hand
Grade:0
Power:5000
Shield:10000
Race:Human
Text:Come now. Shake my hand. Let's make a deal!
Skill:AUTO(VG)Forerunner|AUTO(RG)GB1[Darkness](Counterblast 1 & place this unit into your soul)When an attack hits a vanguard during the battle that this unit boosted a grade 3 or greater vanguard with "Dantarian" in its name,you may pay the cost. If you do,choose a card in your Soul not named "Sinful hand",search your deck for one card of the same name and place it in your Soul. Then,if there are 10 or more cards in your soul,draw 1 card.

Name:Dark Queen of Abyss
Grade:0
Power:5000
Shield:10000
Race:Human
Text:You dare defy?! To the darkness with you!
Trigger:Stand

Name:Dark Knight of Abyss
Grade:0
Power:4000
Shield:10000
Race:Demon
Text:The army of demons has gotten stronger and stronger as more and more fall to their corruption.
Trigger:Critical
Skill:ACT(Drop Zone/Soul)(Place this unit at the bottom of your deck)When your grade 3 or greater vanguard with "Dantarian" attacks,you may pay the cost. If you do,(Soulcharge 2). Then,if there are 10 or more cards in your Soul,choose one of your rearguards and that unit gains +5000 power.

Name:Blitzkrieg
Grade:0
Power:5000
Shield:10000
Race:Elf
Text:Get blown apart,filth!
Trigger:Critical

Name:Bewitched Doctor
Grade:0
Power:5000
Shield:10000
Race:Human
Text:It is too late. My curse is yours now. You cannot escape it by dying.
Trigger:Heal

G1:

Name:Abyssal Succubus
Grade:1
Power:6000
Shield:0
Race:Succubus
Text:It is your desire that prevents you from achieving victory.
Skill:CONT-Sentinel|AUTO(GC)(Choose a card from your hand and discard it)When this unit is placed on (GC) from hand,you may pay the cost. If you do,choose one of your vanguards being attacked and that unit cannot be hit until end of battle. Then,if you have a card named "Abyssal Succubus" in your Drop Zone,draw a card,choose a card from your hand and discard it.

Name:Virus Creeper
Grade:1
Power:7000
Shield:5000
Race:Demon
Text:He is both a deciever and a killer.
Skill:ACT(Soul)GB1[Darkness](Place this card in your Drop Zone)If you have a grade 3 or greater vangaurd with "Dantarian" in its name,you may pay the cost. If you do,(Soulcharge 2). Then,if there are 10 or more card in your Soul,choose one of your opponent's rearguards in the front row and retire it.

Name:Scarlet Blade,Doreen the Thruster
Grade:1
Power:7000
Shield:5000
Race:Elf
Text:Why scarlet? For her blades,of course. They are as red as blood.
Skill:AUTO(RG)GB1-When a card is placed in your Soul,if you have a grade 3 or greater vanguard with "Dantarian" in its name,this unit gains +3000 power. Then,if you have a unit named "Blackened Blade,Gwynn the Ripper",this unit gains "AUTO-When this unit boosts,if you have 10 or more cards in your Soul,draw a card."

G2:

Name:Snow Dust
Grade:2
Power:9000
Shield:5000
Race:Human
Text:Approach me and you will freeze.
Skill:CONT(RG)GB1-During your turn,if you have a grade 3 or greater vanguard with "Dantarian" in its name,this unit gains +1000 power for every card in your Soul and "AUTO(RG)When this unit's attack hits a vanguard,if there are 10 or more cards in your soul,(Countercharge 1).|ACT(RG)GB1[Darkness](place one of your other rearguards in your Soul)choose a card from your Soul and add it to your hand."

Name:Dark Soul Amplifier
Grade:2
Power:9000
Shield:5000
Race:Elf
Text:He is,as expected,unusual...an Irregular.
Skill:CONT(GC)GB1-If you have 10 or more cards in your soul,this unit gains +5000 shield.|AUTO(GC)When this card is placed in Drop Zone from (GC),(Soulcharge 2).

Name:Blackened Blade,Gwynn the Ripper
Grade:2
Power:9000
Shield:5000
Race:Elf
Text:The Underworld calls for your soul and I'd be happy to oblige!
Skill:AUTO(RG)GB1(Counterblast 1)When this unit's attack hits a vanguard,you may pay the cost. If you do,(Soulcharge 2). Then,if you have a rearguard named "Scarlet Blade,Doreen the Thruster",choose one of your rearguards,place it in your soul,choose a card from your soul and add it to your hand.

Grade 3:

Name:King of Masquerades,Dantarian "Sin"
Grade:3
Power:11,000
Shield:0
Race:Human
Text:I welcome you to my hall...stay a while...and obey my orders.
Skill:ACT(VG)GB2[1/Turn][Darkness](Counterblast 1,discard 1 card from your hand,and place 2 rearguards you control into your soul)(Soulcharge 2),choose one card from your soul and add it to your hand. Then,if there are 10 or more cards in your soul,chose up to three of your units and those units gains +1000 power for every card in your soul.|AUTO(VG)When your G-Unit named "Phantasmal King,Abyss Tyrant "Sin" " Stride,choose up to 5 normal units from your drop zone and place them at the bottom of your deck.

Name:Silent Vanguard,Stil Vampir
Grade:3
Power:11000
Shield:0
Race:Vampire
Text:My blade hungers...
Skill:AUTO(RG)GB1-When this unit attacks a vanguard,this unit gains +1000 power for every card in your soul. Then,if there are 10 or more cards in the soul,this unit gains "AUTO(RG)When this unit's attack hits a vanguard,(Countercharge 2)

Grade 4:

Name:Searing Abyss Lord,Beelzubub
Grade:4
Power:+15000
Shield:0
Race:Demon
Text:Let us feast upon the fools that would defy us!
Skill:Stride|AUTO(VG)(Choose a Face-Down card from your G-Zone and turn it face-up)When this unit attacks a vanguard,you may pay the cost. If you do,(Soulcharge 2) and,until end of battle,this unit gains "AUTO(VG)When this unit's attack hits a vangaurd,if there are 10 or more cards in your soul,choose one of your opponent's rearguards equal to the number of heart cards you have and retire them."

Name:Phantasmal King,Abyss Tyrant "Sin"
Grade:4
Power:+15000
Shield:0
Race:Demon
Text:It is your sins that fuel me. You cannot win.
Skill:Stride|ACT(VG)GB3(Counterblast 1,discard two cards from your hand,and choose a face-down "Phantasmal King,Abyss Tyrant "Sin" from your G-Zone and turn it face-up)If there are 10 or more cards in your soul,choose a card at random from your opponent's hand and discard it. If there are 15 or more cards in your soul,this unit gains +1 critical and your opponent cannot guard this unit's attack with cards with "CONT-Sentinel". Then,if there are 30 or more cards in your soul,retire up to three rearguards your opponent controls.

And this is Tetsu's Legend deck. Get to work on it! I'll only tag one person soo...8mefox! Get on it!