Tailrine (Tails X Marine)

Okay
...............
I LOOOOOVE this ship.

I honestly don't know why, okay?
These two just make a really cute couple.

Sure, Marine may be to some people as annoying, and very very talkative.

But she is also very caring towards her friends, such as Tails, who she declared as one of her best friends.

And I'm sure Tails thinks of her as a really good friend as well.
He's not the kind to hate someone just for their ways.

She's very adventurous, craving to go one exciting explorations everyday, and Sonic and Tails pretty much do that everyday!
I'd imagined she'd be thrilled to go on one with Tails, pulling him along with her.

So, I'm sure if the two were having a little hang out day, and building creations together, that it would be a blast.
Maybe Marine isn't as skilled as Tails when it comes to it, and might make a few malfunctions and mistakes, but he would be there to lend Marine a hand, and show her how to do it right.

So how I see it:
She'd deny it, saying she's got it right, try again, make the same mistake once more, then give in and accept his offer, and they'd both laugh about it.

Which practically shows the adorable bond. •v•

They both enjoy building, going on adventures, and so much more.
Even though their personalities may be a bit different, it only shows how great they are together.

If you think different, that's fine.

So yeeee
I love this ship, and dats final.
1,000/10