Sonamy (Sonic X Amy)

^^"
Um... I'm sorry.. but I honestly never liked this couple one bit..

And there are many reasons to explain why, but first I'm gonna say this.

If you happen to ship Sonamy, then that's totally fine! I never go to random pics or fanfics on them and put stuff like-
"Oh, I hate this ship."
"Amy doesn't deserve Sonic."
"Sonamy is stupid."

I actually find some of the fan-art and stories cute!! I even read them from time to time.
I still don't ship it, but I think it's pretty neat how someone's love for a couple can make them create so much for them!

But again, with the hating.
I'd never do that!! But it's the fact that even though I DON'T hate on it like most people do, I still get hated for not shipping it..
Like WTF PEOPLE, EEEEEVERYONE CAN'T LIKE SONAMY!!
Like seriously, these are seriously a few comments I've gotten from these Sonamy shippers on some on my other apps that apparently hate me for simply DISLIKING IT.

"How dare you, Sonamy is canon."

"You don't ship Amy with Sonic but you ship your OC with him."

"You just don't like Sonamy because your selfish."

"Your OC is stupid, n don't make her friend with Sonik."

"Your drawings are terrible."

"You b*tch you ship Sonally but not Sonamy."

"I hope u die, Soamy hater."

"Why u hate Amy"

LIKE SERIOUSLY!! This has all been coming from Pm on Vine, and some of my other medias!!
Luckily none has appeared on here, but MY GOD!!!

Let HELL FALL UPON ME FOR NOT LIKING THIS COUPLE! SHEESH.
This is exactly a reason why I don't like this couple.
I can't say any of my opinions on it without being shot down by (most) Sonamy fans, and it's like their prime mission to shove it down my throat and MAKE me like this couple.
Some of the shippers are nothing like this... but some.. some REALLY are..
and I'm at my limit.

I swear, I'm not having it.
You CANNOT make me! >:(

Next on the list.
Now as I said, I like reading some decent Sonamy fanfics, but seriously..

WTF IS WITH THIS MAKING SALLY THE EVIL KILLER BAD GUY AND SH*T?!

I UNDERSTAND MOST PEOPLE DONT LIKE HER, BUT MY GOD STOP WITH THIS PLEASE.
SALLY MAY BE A BIT RUDE SOMETIMES, BUT SHE AINT EVIL LIKE THAT TO KILL AMY, OR BE A BULLY.

SOME PEOPLE LIKE SALLY! I HAPPEN TO BE ONE OF THEM!

SOME PEOPLE MAY NOT LIKE SONALLY AND SHIP SONAMY ALONG WITH LIKING SALLY!
Not EVERYONE hates Sally Acorn!!

*breathes and sits down on a stool while holding up a glass of tea*

Okay.. I haven't read all the comics yet, but I doubt they would even draw Sally being rude or violent with Amy in any way.
Yes, there were times where Sally wasn't letting her be a freedom fighter, or come with them on missions.
But ffs, she did that for her safety! She was still known as Rosy at that time! So she was even younger than she is now!!
And what do you know? Sally soon lets her join later on!!