Chapter 7:Too Late

Jake's POV...
Being so close to one of the people you loved was bittersweet especially considering the fact that the other was not here. Will gave me a sense of peace as so did I to him, but we were incomplete and we both knew it. As I woke up after the amazing sex I had with Will I felt something off. I could not place my finger on it but I swear something was off. "Will wake up! Wake up dude!" Will woke up slowly and I regretted having to wake him up since we hardly get any sleep due to the lack of our mate. "What's wrong Jake?" He slowly drawled out, his voice horse with sleep, sexy. "I can't feel him Will" "Who?" "Rafe I can't feel him through our bond I... I.... Just can't feel him.. Something is wrong" I was panicking I felt it because this could only mean one thing and that is he is dead. I don't want to have such thoughts our mate was OK I kept chanting in my head he was just fine there had to he a reasonable explanation for this. "I can't feel him either" Will said, this was bad. We got dressed in lighting speed and ran to our mates house. When we got there we found it locked but I could still smell him inside he was alive bit barely and that had Will breaking the door down. We ran up to his room and found him laying there with an empty bottle of pain meds next to him. My heart sank and I could not stop the tears from spilling we made him do this, by not accepting him we drove him to suicide. "Will? " I heard my desperate sounding whimper as my feet gave up and I sank to the floor next to my dead mate, why? I wondered why he would take his precious life, didn't he want us, were we really that bad that he didn't want us. I knew we were right I mean why would he want us we were... A growl next to me stooped my disastrous thought and I looked and Will's tear stained face questionably. "There is a heartbeat listen carefully." Will whispered so low that if it was not for werewolf super hearing I would not hear him. As soon as what he said registered my eyes widened as I could also hear the heartbeat but it was so faint that it just seemed fragile. I immediately took our mate into my arms and ran to the local clinic. On the way I mind linked the doctor and as soon as we got there our mate was taken to the emergency care unit and we were told to wait outside. The growls coming from both of us was scaring all the nurses but they all looked down in understanding so I figured that knew that Rafe was our mate.

After hours of waiting and invoicing up and down the doctor finally came out "He is in a coma... I don't know when he will wake up if he will, I'm sorry" That was all we needed to hear and we rushed to our mates room to be by his side. 'Don't worry Jake he will make it' Will said through our link and I just nodded not having the energy to communicate.. Let's hope so I really hope he makes it.

Well this is a short one but I had to leave it there... So what do people think of the book so far please let me know and excuse the typing errors I'm new sooooo anyhuu please vote and comment suggestions are welcome
Peace and love
B 😍😘