Rose

I love what I do. I make more than a respectable amount  of money and I have people who whole heartedly adore me, but people are afraid me.
My past, although is not as bizarre as my two men's, who are always by my side, like  parasites. Don't get me wrong, I love my parasites, it's just that their past is, in my option, a cliché.
Anyway, I was born in a business family and I followed in their foot steps. My Mother is a CEO and founder of the company Roses in Color. Her business place is very popular when Valentine's Day is around the conner. My dad on the other hand, he was a CFO of Roses in Color. He was away working in another county when my mom was pregnant with me, but she had my dad come home as soon a possible after I was born. My mom and dad never split up because they never  had any reason to. They never looked at somebody like they did with  each other. They were in love so much so that some might say they were soul mates. I went to a collage with a the best business program in the country. My parents went there and so I did as well. After I got my master degree I needed to find a business to invest in, but nothing felt worth my time or money. After all, they were all going to fall one way or another. My parents don't want me working with them until I can prove myself. I saw a large amount of money going in to the black market. The black market draws money in from all across the globe from everyone is someway or another. I decided to go into the business of the black market. I started at the bottom like everyone else, I wasn't special. I knew where my place was at. If I wanted to start a good business then I needed to start at the bottom of the "food chain" to understand my employees one day.
It was about three years later when I started my small business. I sold drugs, stolen pets and everything between. If I wanted to be successful I need the people who are wiling to give their life for me and my "small" business. I became the most wanted mob boss in world. I have people in other countries who are willing to die, wanting to die, if they got caught, before giving me up. Nobody knew my identity, everybody called me sir, nothing else, because there was nothing else to say. The only two people I care about in my business, are my parasites. They know what I look like and only them. I would bail them out of jail before I let them take a hit for me. This is my new family. I feel like I have given birth to this business. I finally feel how my parents felt when their business started to boom. I am never going back to my parents, they told me this would happen...They understand. Everyone in my gang are called Roses.