Meghan Klingenberg- Surprise

Y/N POV
I just hate that you can't be here for my birthday. You are always here for my birthday, and it's just going to suck without you here or waking up to next to you. And I hate that you can't be here to cheer me on. And it's over the stupid thing and yet I'm crying.

It broke my heart to hear those words when she landed in Belo Horizonte. She just wanted me there to be there for her birthday and cheer her on, but a last minute case took over those plans.

So at 12am on August 1I got on a 19 hours flight from Portland to Belo Horizonte where her and her team was.

So here I am at 9pm the same day, at the airport in Belo Horizonte waiting for a cab that I called. I need sleep. Badly.

Finally the cab showed up and I got in telling him what hotel to go to which wasn't in the same one as the team thank God. Once I got to my hotel I got out and went in to check in, once I got in the room I immedailety got into bed and fall asleep. Tomorrow is going to be amazing.

I woke up with a big smile across my face, I get to see my love today on her birthday like she wanted and I will get to see her compete.

I got up and took a shower after the nice shower, I put on some white Calvin Klein underwear and a black Nike sports bra along with leggings and a cut off black and white Nike tank top pairing it some with black and white Nike and putting my hair into a messy bun.

Once I was already I walked downstairs and outside to a cafe getting a coffee and a blueberry bagel, then walking over to get a dozen of white roses. I had two hours to spare so I decided to walk around.

It was so cool to see everything that was here, about an hour before I had to go I went back to the hotel to change. Once back in my hotel room I left my leggings and black and white nikes but I put on my Meghan Klingenberg number 7 jersey. I smiled and then went back downstairs getting in the car that I was renting and driving to the stadium that they were doing the walk through before tomorrow's game.

I arrived 15 minutes later they were here already but they just got here a few minutes before I got here so I waited 10 minutes before I was going to go in.

Those 10 minutes seemed to go by really fast, I grabbed her roses and got out walking around till I found the entrance leave it to me to park on the other side from where the entrance was.

I walked to where I could see the team but they couldn't see me and i pulled out my phone sending Kling a text that says happy birthday, Hope she is enjoying her day and that I love her. I got a fast responds saying thank you how much she misses me and that she loves me too.

I looked up to see Meghan talking with Ali her back is to me and i smiled, it's time to surprise her.

I walked out of the tunnel and headed over towards Meghan, Morgan saw me and smiled knowing to keep her mouth shut. She knew what I was doing even though I haven't talked to her about this.

I walked over to where Meghan and Ali was standing behind Meghan, Ali saw me and smiled at me. I smiled and stepped Closer towards Meghan wrapping my arms around her waist.

She turned her head and saw me her mouth fell open, tears in her eyes and a few escape. I turned her around and wiped her tears way before pulling her into a hug.

"You are here" she mumbled into my shirt

"I am love" I said kissing her head

She pulled back and leaned up kissing me.

"I love you" she said once we pulled away

"I love you too" I said