Buddy

This is a story about Buddy, the black lab. My mom told me this story many of times I was present but I was only two years old so I don't remember it that well. My mom and my dad found a little dog a poodle Yorkshire terrier type thing. Two weeks before the found Buddy, my mom put out flyers to let the owners know we had there dog. The next day the owner came and got there dog. In a joking matter my mom said "Too bad it was not a black lab I would have kept it". One day I was driving with my dad to go somewhere to go to a store or something around those lines. When my dad had to make a sudden stop because this baby black lab puppy ran in front of our car. My dad got out of the car and grabbed the puppy my dad called his friend because his friend had just got a black lab. He said "I'm going to drop of bandit he got out again". My dads friend replied "bandits right here". My dad brought the puppy home and my mom did not like the idea at first they put out flyers everywhere, it had been about three weeks my dad and mom decided to take down the flyers and keep the puppy. A couple days afterwards the brought the puppy outside to pee and the dog was going into the weeds behind our house my mom called a whole bunch of random names until she yelled "Buddy!" And the dog came racing over. The name just stuck after that and also it was a good name because for the most part the dog stuck around like a Buddy. He is now 12 years old and still acts like a puppy he has always been my best friend. I am now 13 years old and he is 12 we have been through everything together.