Chapter 12

My eyes close and i wrap my arms around Josh's neck, while his hands explore my body and land on my waist. I moan as our kiss becomes deeper and more passionate. I am in pure bliss. Never have i ever had a kiss like this before. Especially with someone like Josh- wait... OH MY GOD. I am taken back to reality and remember that this is bad and can not happen. I push Josh away from me, grab a towel and run out of the washroom.

As quick as i can i get dressed into my pjs and slip into the bed. I need to lie down and process everything that has just happened. Josh kissed me. AGAIN. What is happening right now? Does he like me? or is he just using me? I cannot tell with this boy.

My lips still tingle still from the kiss and i can't shake this feeling. I touch my lips remembering everything. I get hot just thinking about it.

I hear Josh coming out of the washroom so i quickly turn on my side and pretend to be asleep. I am not in the mood to deal with the awkward conversation that is going to happen eventually. Josh comes out of the washroom and i hear him chuckle.

" Elena i know your awake" i don't reply and keep on pretending i'm asleep. Josh slips into the spot in the bed beside me and all of a sudden a rush of something comes over me. I want to kiss him again. Feeling his presence so close to me makes me want him again. This has never happened to me before, i have never felt this type of way. I feel like i am not in control of my actions so my body all of a sudden sits up and turns around to face Josh.

He is lying on his back and is now looking up at me with a smirk on his face. He is not wearing a shirt and i just keep looking up and down his body. " See I knew you were awake-" "JOSH WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT IN THERE" i yell at him. " Well that would be a kiss" Josh says while keeping that smirk on his face. " Well no duh , i mean why did that kiss happen". Something flashes through his eyes i can't tell what it is. He sits up so we are now face to face and really close. I feel his hot breath caress my skin...." People kiss when they have feelings for each other" he said in a low voice. " You have feelings for me?" i ask.

His eyes trail from my eyes slowly to my lips. He licked his lips, then his eyes went back up to my eyes but then back down to my lips. I bite my lip awkwardly and find myself starring at his lips too.

He started to lean in closer and slowly closed the space between us. He kissed me slow and gentle as if he thought i would break if he was forceful. This kiss was very different from our last one.

He pushed me back against the bed and his hands were in my hair. My hands were wrapped around his neck and we kissed until we had to catch our breath. For a moment we were just there with our foreheads touching, breathing heavily.

" That should not of happened Josh..." i mumble. " Why not" he says. " You're going to break my heart and I don't deserve to be hurt again. I'm already broken enough" I feel a tear fall down my cheek. Josh takes a deep breath, looks away from me and then looks back. Like we was contemplating something.

" Elena I won't hurt you. I can promise you that. You are the best thing that has ever came into my life. When i'm around you I am so happy and i get this feeling that i never thought i could feel. And then when I am not around you.... i want you and miss you. This is the most realist thing i have ever felt in my life. I thought i was dead inside and couldn't feel. That is why i used so many girls. But now that i've met you something has changed. I don't want to have sex with those other girls all i want is you. You make me a better guy. I don't usually talk about my feelings but with you it's like i can't control myself..."

I am shocked by what is coming out of Josh's mouth right now. He likes me. I look up at him and try to come up with anything to say. " I need to think about this Josh"

" Okay that's all good with me take as much time as you need. I know this may come as a shock to you so I understand. I'm even shocked myself"

I laugh " Who know The Schools player Josh Bryant could be changed by a little good girl like me" I say with a sassy tone and a smirk. 

" Stop it" Josh says while i can tell he is embarrassed now.

" Go to sleep Elena we will talk about his more tomorrow" He kisses me on the forehead then turns over and try's to sleep. I don't think i am going to get much sleep to be honest. How are am i expected to sleep when the bad boy just confessed his love for me? like his is actually crazy.

I like Josh a lot but something about the past is holding me back. How could he be so mean to me but secretly like me? When i was in 7th grade Josh and his friends would make fun of my weight, so that is the reason i started starving myself. He doesn't know this because he probably doesn't remember or even recognize me. I'm not sure if i'm ready to forgive him and have a relationship.

Oh god... why does the bad boy have to like me?

Authors Note: Hi guys sorry for the long wait. I have been having writers block and i'm not sure where i want this story to go. If any of you guys have suggestions just message me and i'll be sure to see:) thanks guys love you all