Male Scorpio X Female Cancer

All through the month of October Scorpio has been stressing out from his birthday because once he turned eighteen his parents were going to kick him out. He didn't mind living on his own, but he just didn't feel like he was ready.

Little did he know a short female had caught wind of Scorpio's depressed state. She only had one class with him and didn't have his phone number, so this was her only chance at getting able to talk to him.

Once the teacher was finished taking roll Cancer slid into the empty seat next to Scorpio. He didn't notice her as he was drawing a skull on his notebook.

"Hey Scorpio!"

Scorpio jumped slightly at Cancer's high pitched voice. He took out his earbuds, but didn't look at her. "Sup Cancer."

"Are you feeling alright?"

He tensed up a bit. "Yeah, I'm alright."

"Are you sure? I've noticed you've been distant from everyone else."

Scorpio gripped his pencil tightly enough for his knuckles to turn white. "Just leave it alone."

"But I'm just trying to help you."

He felt tears coming on as he rose his hand up. "Mr. Libra, can I go to the bathroom?"

Mr. Libra nodded his head and looked back down at his book. Scorpio got up hastily, making his chair almost fall backwards, and hurried out of the room. Cancer blinked in guilt as she when up to Mr. Libra.

"Can I go to the bathroom too?"

"Only one person at a time."

"But-"

"One person at a time, Miss. Cancer."

Caner looked back at the door and knew Scorpio was in pain. In a blind moment she ran out of the door as the teacher shouted at her. She ran down the hall and found Scorpio hiding in a corner crying.

She bent down on her knees and sat down near him. Scorpio tensed up and hid his face in his coat. Without words Cancer hugged him close to her, having her heart jump slightly. Scorpio's back hitched up slightly as he cried in his coat.

After he was done he pulled his head out from his coat and lean against Cancer. "My parents are kicking me out..."

"What?!" Cancer replied shocked, "But you're still in high school!"

"I-I know... I have a job... but I just don't think I'm ready..."

"Have you told them?"

"N-No... my dad has been trying to get me out of the house for a while now..."

"Well... maybe you can stay at my house if you need to. I'll explain to my parents the problem. I bet they won't have any trouble with you!"

Scorpio turned to see her face slowly. She was so filled with hope and energy it was hard to believe she would ever be lying. "R-Really...?"

"Of course! I'm in trouble now because I ran out of class, but that doesn't matter since you were the one in pain."

"Thanks... I can't believe you're helping a person like me."

"And I can't believe I just disobey a teacher."

He laughed softly and shakily got up. "I'll tell the teacher that you had to go really bad."

She blushed as he helped her up. He was pretty strong and wrapped and arm around her neck. "Do you need help walking?" Cancer asked?

"Yeah, I kinda twisted it while running."

"Got it." Cancer said with a smile and helped Scorpio back to class.