Male Leo X Female Pisces

In the school Leo had heard rumors of an amazing artist, who was shy, but amazing all the way. He heard her names was Pisces and should be able to help his art project for winter break. Because he really didn't want to work on it alone and didn't have an idea for the project...

His best friend Aquarius walked around the school with him. "Do you know what this girl looks like?" Aquarius asked.

"No not really, but I heard she's short and cute. I'll be the judge of the cute part, because I have seen cute girl in my life cuter than anything."

"Huh. I wonder how you're going to deal with this. Don't you have soccer practice after school?"

"Yeah which is why I need to hurry up and find that girl..."

Libra walked by as Leo blocked her path. "Do you know a girl named Pisces?"

"Pisces?" Libra chimed. "Yeah I know her, she's in the art room right now. She may not talk to you... she's pretty shy when it comes to popular people like you."

Leo's checks dusted with a light pink. "Well I wouldn't say I'm that popular... but thanks Libra."

She nodded and went away as Aquarius stared behind her back, gazing dreamily in the distance. "She's so nice... it's like she's not from this world..."

Leo rolled his eyes and dragged him away. "Come on we don't have all day."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The two couldn't find the art room in time during the morning so they when around lunch time, but Aquarius had to leave because Libra was in the same hallway in the art room. There was only one person in the room and it was a small girl like they said. Leo couldn't see her face and started walking towards her, his footsteps rapping against the ground.

Pisces looked up and her eyes widen. What was a cute guy like him doing here? Even Leo stopped and stared at her face, she was really cute.

"U-Ummm..." Pisces spoke up, "Can I help you?"

"Y-Yeah..." Leo smiled and sat down next to her. "Can you help me with my art project?"

A look of shock flashed on her face. "My art...? But why? It's not that good..."

Leo snatched the notebook from her hand as Pisces yelped in surprise. Her art was amazing in every way. You felt like you could touch the art and it would be real in any shape or form it took place as.

"This isn't good? How? This is the best piece of work I've ever seen. Even my stick figures can't compare to this."

Pisces giggled, a giggle light enough to make Leo's heart jump in joy. "Thanks... I guess I can help with your project since you're so nice to me..."

Leo smiled at her. "I would like that. How about this weekend at my house to start since I have soccer practice all this week?"

"Deal." That one word was the magic that made the relationship happen, growing in every shape or form.