V

Walking back to the locker room, I step aside and saw a furious Alexa Bliss walk by. I didn't question it because an already pissed Bliss can chew you up and spit you out into a brick wall.

That one time Raij bumped into her, hell open up and he was crying.

General Manager Daniel Bryan walk to me and I decide to ask him. "What's her problem?"

Daniel: Her title match with Becky Lynch was cancelled.

"What happened?"

Daniel: Becky. She's in the hospital. She won't be back till November.

My heart sank with fear. I care for her and wanted to see her but she wasn't doing well. I ask if she was still in the area. He gave me the hospital and the room she was at. I took a shower, got dressed and head out before visiting hours was over.

I got roses and head to the hospital. I walk to her room. The nurse let me in. "This last thing I wanted to see you was here."

Becky: Razzy, I just finished see your match. Congrats on making it here.

"Thanks. I wanted to see you beat up Harley Quinn but not tonight.

Becky: Yeah...But at least you're here. I was lonely.

"Glad to you keep you company" I said with a smile.

We watch No Mercy together till it was over. Becky fell asleep and miss Naomi beat Alexa. I got up to leave but she grab my arm.

Becky: Can you stay just a little while?

I couldn't deny the lovely lady's request. I sat down and stay with her. It was a great moment. Well until a strong stench hit my nose.

"Rebecca."

Becky: Better out than in.

We both laugh while not trying to make more Shrek references.

Becky: Remember the live event trip with Sasha and Brick.

"It wasn't me" I said sighing.

3 years ago

Brick: Russell, what did I tell you about farting in my car?!

"It wasn't me!" I told him.

Brick and I along with Becky and Sasha was heading to a house show in Miami. Someone farted in his rental car and it was bad. So we stop to air out the odor.

Brick: [calming down] Russell, just tell me truth. Was it you?

"Corey, it wasn't me. Come on bro. I wouldn't fart with lovely ladies in the car."

Brick: This smells like your ass cannon.

"Fine, it was me" I laugh at the look of his face.

Brick: Then why lie about it?!

"I miss us bantering like this."

Brick: You do know you have to do laundry for two weeks.

"Better than Raij shunning me for sleeping with his sister."

Brick: I almost felt bad for you. But you deserve it.

"I broke his arm. We're even."

Becky: I never laugh so much with Brick and you.

"Those were great times. We were crazy kids."

Becky was sound asleep and I drifted away to dreamland next to my crush.

Smackdown Live
10/11

Interviewer: Ladies and Gentlemen, welcome my guess, Rahzel. Rahzel, you help Apollo Crews beat The Ascension this past Sunday at No Mercy. Why choose Smackdown for your new home?

"Smackdown has groom the superstars we know today. The great Eddie Guerrero, Brock Lesnar, John Cena. I came to Smackdown to make a name for myself. And eventually become WWE World Champion."

Interviewer: Commissioner Shane McMahon and General Manager Daniel Bryan challenge Raw to a traditional Survivor Series match with their best five superstars? Could we see you in it?

"The first Survivor Series match up between Raw and Smackdown, Smackdown came on top. We gonna keep that up. I will definitely join them and go against the flagship show, Raw."

???: Oh newbie...looks like you need to...Face the facts!

[The camera pans to left and Curt Hawkins comes in.]

Hawkins: Come on. Who's going to remember a name like Rahzel. Face it, you're just a resemblance of your brother's forgotten career. A man like me can beat five members of Raw with just my name, Curt Hawkins!

I only looked at Curt Hawkins, breathe in and extend my hand.

"Boi" was the only thing I said to him and I walked off.

Raw
10/23

Commissioner Stephanie McMahon and General Manager Mick Foley had the Raw roster come out. They accepted Smackdown's challenge for three traditional Survivor Series matches.

Mick finished off with Team Raw for the women's match, led by their Woman's champion, Sasha Banks.

Stephanie: Now for our top five male superstars of Raw to destroy the Smackdown's top five. I want dominant superstar. It starts with a dominating tag team

I choose Luke Gallows and Karl Anderson.

Next, I don't want to add this superstar to this team after what he did a couple of months ago at Battleground, putting Raw in a pickle. But I want to see him redeem him this time.

I want the United States champion Roman Reigns

The next man needs no introduction. The Bulgarian Brute, Rusuv

The four were in the ring. Rusuv arguing with Mick for teaming with Roman.

Lastly, I need a leader. To lead us into war and into victory! We need a planner. We need an...architect. No one better to lead us than Seth Rollins!

Seth entered the ring, shook Mick's hand but didn't bother shaking Stephanie's hand.

I watch as Raw has a strong team. We may be in trouble.