IX - Survivor Series

Cole: Welcome back to Survivor Series. Michael Cole and Corey Graves representing Raw and Mauro Ranallo and Scottie Ace from Smackdown Live.

Scottie: Awesome night it has been tonight. We're at one a piece between Raw and Smackdown, getting ready for the third match.

Smackdown starting off with the first win at the preshow thanks to Heath Slater and Rhyno.

Graves: Raij and Brick defeated three tag teams by themselves before getting eliminated.

But we bounced back as Raw's woman's division stood victorious and dominant thanks to Nia Jax.

Mauro: As we prepare for the final Survivor Series. We'll take you back to the preshow.

Apollo Crews was coming in the arena and he was attacked by Luke Gallows and Karl Anderson

Graves: Delivering a wicked Magic Killer on the concrete floor.

Scottie: Crews would not be able to compete in the Survivor Series match. But GM Daniel Bryan would get help from someone who isn't a team player.

The Lone Wolf, Baron Corbin.

Mauro: Now Team Smackdown is complete. Let's get ready for the last match to determine who is better: Raw or Smackdown?

I was backstage with the Smackdown team, getting ready for our big match. This will be my first and hopefully many to come. But tonight was about Smackdown beating Raw.

Jason Jordan: Hey Rahzel, you got company.

I look to see Becky motioning me to come to her. I walk up to her.

"Hey."

Becky: Hey. I wanted to wish good luck tonight.

She lean over to my face and kiss me on my right cheek. I was speechless. She kiss me. It didn't matter where she did, it felt amazing.

Becky: Knock'em dead

"Hell yeah."

Later on in the match
Raw: 3 men left
Smackdown: 4 men left

I finish pinning Gallows. Rusev rush in the ring and superkicks me. I step back to the rope as the Bulgarian prepares to clothesline me to the outside.

I dodge the clothesline and run to the other side. I did a front flip, bounce my feet off the ropes, flip up in the air and elbow Rusev in the chest.

I got up, waiting to perform Glorious Rendition on Rusev. Gallows got on the apron, distracting the referee.

Scottie: What the hell is he doing back here!

While the ref was dealing with Gallows, I dodge an superkick, low blow Rusev, and pick him up for my finisher.

When I got the brute up on my shoulders, I was smacked in the face with a steel chair.

Mauro: Dammit! Karl Anderson with the steel chair.

Graves: Rusev going for the pin!

1, 2, 3
Rahzel has been eliminated

Scottie: Gallows and Anderson cost Smackdown a superstar.

Cole: We are tied with three members at each team.

At the final moments