babies

"i still can't believe that youngjae got pregnant"

"you wait, when youngjae is asleep, i'll murder you" jinyoung glared as jaebum scoffed while caressing his boyfriends face while the younger was asleep.

"the baby needs a daddy... and i'm already youngjae's daddy"

"what a hoe" taehyung clicked his tongue as jaebum scoffed.

"how do you think jin hyung will take it when you tell him that jungkook is also pregnant"

"WHAT" jin shouts as he enters the living room with some food.

"how'd you know" taehyung spits out as jaebum smirks.

"taehyung-ah, may i have a word with you" jin grinned as everyone around snickered at the older male's strange reaction.

"jin hyung, please give mercy" taehyung tried to soften his mood as the older male simply continue to grin.

"don't worry boy, i jus wanna talk" as taehyung was finally close enough to the older male's reach, he yanked taehyung's ear as he started scolding him.

"a-ah, jin hyung that hurts" taehyung begged him to stop, as the older male only pinched harder

"come on" jin spat as he opened the door, they were all confused as to why he had let go.

"oh, hello jin hyung" jungkook grinned as he waved at the older male innocently, they all cooed.

"kookie-ah, you look so cute" jin smiled genuinely as he ruffled the younger's hair

"t-thank you hyung" jungkook giggled as jin cooed at the sight, secretly throwing daggers at taehyung as they entered the house.

"jungkook-ssi, taehyung said that you have some news to tell us?" jin whispered as the younger male's cheeks tinted pink, taehyung tried to protest, but was only shut off by jaebum and jin's hand blocking his mouth.

"j-jin hyung... i know that i told you that i'd never do anything naughty without telling you..." jungkook whispered as jin rubbed the back of his neck as namjoon cooed at the younger's innocent image.

"i-i'm pregnant hyung, i'm sorry!" jungkook closed his eyes at the last two words as jin sighed and harshly stomped on taehyung's foot as namjoon covered his mouth.

"it's okay kookie, i'm happy for you baby." jin smiled as jungkook giggled and nodded. "taehyungie said that he'd take very good care of me..."

"well I'm pretty sure we'd beat his ass if he doesn't." kyungsoo stated as taehyung's eyes widens.

"did you hear that baekhyun hyung is pregnant too?" just like that you could hear a loud shriek in the kitchen as junmyeon and kyungsoo was no longer present.

"so we have three pregnant couples.." jimin whispered as they all nodded.

"i mean we can make more pregnant couples." yoongi winked as jimin's cheeks flushed a bright shade of pink.

"that's a pretty good idea." kris stated as the rest did before grabbing their partners to any open-closed room.

"i have my children already- namjoon!" jin shouted as namjoon threw him over his shoulder and ran into their bedroom. there in the living room sat a sleep youngjae cuddling against jaebum, a giddy jungkook sitting on taehyung's lap and a hungry baekhyun who's currently getting fed by his boyfriend.

FIN.