When You Fight

You were sooo looking forward to seeing BEN today because this was the first time you got to see him in weeks. You had the whole day planned. You would make him a LoZ cake, give him his 'welcome home' gift, which was a new game called (r/g)(random game), and cuddle and just hang out and enjoy each other's company. It was gonna be so romantic. You did all of this special stuff because you really missed BEN and you really, really love him.
     You had just made a (f/k)(flavor and kind) cake. It had amazing LoZ designs and at the bottom, in red icing, it said 'welcome home BEN!!'. I'd say you did a really good job. You had (r/g) perfectly wrapped in LoZ wrapping paper. You were really excited. You couldn't wait to see BEN's reaction.

~~*~

     Welp, you saw his reaction. You did NOT expect that.... What happened? Well, this did...

Flashback:
You waited in the living room patiently. Yep, you waited patiently from 11:00am to 8:00pm... Which he said he'd be there at 11:25am. Wow, right? You were pretty mad. At exactly 8:02pm, he crawled through your TV. And he was drunk. You couldn't believe it. You were pissed, but you held back from strangling him to death. So you let it slide, THIS time and this time ONLY.
*Timeskip to the next morning*
You woke up. And BEN was up. Guess what? He had found your present and cake. He had tour into the cake and ate it while you were asleep and opened the present while you were asleep. Now you were beyond pissed. He was sitting there playing (r/g), a slice of cake sat in front of him, the wrapping paper for the game was torn up and spread across the floor. Yep, shit gonna go down now.
End of Flashback

      "BEN!!!", You yelled at the top of your lungs. "What?", He asked, not taking his eyes off of the screen. This just pissed you off even more. "WHAT THE HELL!?!", You yelled. "What??", He asked more annoyed.
     "Ya know what, nevermind.. have fun!", You yelled storming off. BEN just shrugged it off and kept playing.

~~*~

     An hour later, you came back because, duh, it's your house. You came inside and guess what. BEN was still on that stupid game. You rolled you eyes and went to bed.

~~*~

     It's been three days and guess what! BEN has been on that game 24/7! He's payed more attention to that game then you. You walked in the room, just getting back from (s/w/o)(school, work, or other). You spot BEN.. on the game.
     This made your blood boil. "BEN!", You yelled. "What?", He questioned not even taking his eyes off of the screen. This made you even more pissed. You walked over in front of the TV and blocked his view.
     BEN just tried to see around you. You turned around and turned the game and TV right off. BEN jumped up. "(Y/N), WHAT THE HELL!?!", He screeched. "ME!?! YOU'RE GONNA 'WHAT THE HELL' ME!?!?!", You questioned/screamed.
     BEN huffed. "YOU TURNED THE GAME OFF WHEN I WAS IN THE MIDDLE OF A VERY IMPORTANT LEVEL!!!!!", BEN retorted. You scoffed. "ARE YOU SAYING A STUPID GAME IS MORE IMPORTANT THAN ME!?!", You questioned. "WELL, MAYBE I AM!!!!", He countered.
     You froze, completely shocked. Tears brimmed your eyes. "MAYBE A STUPID GAME IS BETTER THAN A STUPID PERSON!!!!!!", He yelled. You let the tears flow. What he said broke your heart.
     "Well, maybe, you should just leave this stupid person's house..", you said barely above a whisper. BEN was already shocked about what he said, and what you said put him over the edge. "(Y-", he stared. "No, BEN, leave...", You cut him off. "I'm s-", he started.
     "I SAID GO!!!", You yelled, tears still flowing. BEN obliged and crawled through the TV. You laid on your bed and let all of your emotions out.

A/N: Sorry... Had to. Didn't want to, but I had to. I mean, all relationships have their ups and downs. So, hope you enjoyed! Thanks! Ba bye!! :)