Prologue

We all know what happened on that October night in the year 1981, but in case you for got this is what happened.

          It was October 31, 1981 at a little cottage in Godric's Hollow and in this cottage lived the small Potter family. Lily and James Potter had two handsome one year old twin sons. The first born was named Chris Remus Potter, he had red hair like Lily and hazel eyes like James. The younger of the two was Harry James Potter, he had messy jet black hair like James and the most stunning emerald green eyes like Lily. Out of the twins Chris talked and complained more. But that was do to the fact that Harry felt no need to talk for he was much smarter then Chris, though only he knew it.
        So anyway back to what was happening, Lily and James were about to leave for a few hours and were leaving Peter, one of James friends, in charge.(I HATE that RAT) "Are you sure you will be fine Peter" Asked a worried Lily. "I'm sure Lily, I got it" Says Peter. "Come on Lily, Wormtail has it under control" Says James. "Okay, if you say so James" Says Lily still worried. "Bye boys" Called Lily and James. "Bye-Bye" they hear Chris call while Harry just waves his little hand bye. Lily and James apparated away.
      As soon as they leave Wormtail puts Harry and Chris in their cribs. As soon as he is done he goes back down stairs and calls the Dark Lord. When he is doing this Chris is sleeping, while Harry is still wide awake because he can tell something bad is about to happen. Just then the Dark Lord slams down the front door to the Potter's cottage and walks in. "Are they in their room Wormtail" the Dark Load asked. "Yes my lord" Says Peter to scared to say anymore.
        So the Dark Lord walks up the stairs to the boys room. When he gets there he slams the doors open and looks right into to the emerald eyes of Harry Potter and says "Hello Harry Potter, I can see your power unlike your brother you are powerful. I believe you are the one that is said will destroy me and we can't have that now, can we?  You have just took your last breath Harry Potter...  AVADA KEDAVRA" shouts the Dark Lord. But wait, the spell did not hit Harry. He stopped it and made it hit the Dark Lord instead, still leaving a lighting shaped scar on his forehead covered by his bangs.
      Because of the blast the room is falling apart, and a piece wood comes down and hits Chris's cheek leaving a mark in the shape of a V. When Lily and James come home to see the house nearly destroyed, they call Dumledore. When he gets there he goes to the boys room and sees Chris with the V on his cheek,  does not even bother with Harry, and says "Chris Potter is the BOY-WHO-LIVED". From that day on it was always the boy-who-lived, no one cared about his twin brother Harry was the true BOY-WHO-LIVED.

ß